Doctor Who

Benji

I actually liked the random Matt Smith cameo. They did a similar thing with the Inspector Morse prequel 'Endeavour' a couple of years back, where young Morse was asked where he saw himself in 20 years time, looked up at the mirror of his car and saw John Thaw staring back at him. I took it to be the same here; Hartnell was seeing where the character would go after he'd left the show. Great little drama

I'm going to watch it later, so might comment at the weekend.

Now thats got you excited, I've been watching more old stuff, and have watched the first 3 of Rememberance of the Daleks. Ace is still horrible. Also, since its the late 80s I've now started looking for familiar actors. Geoffrey from the Fresh Prince!

The documentary was wonderful. Bar a slightly odd ending with Matt Smith, but it was also very touching.

I knew moments after seeing that that people would think it was overly sentimental and wouldn't like it, but it took moments because I was too busy feeling the effect of it. Doctor Who's a fairy tale, and to an effect so was this look at the making of it, and that's pretty fitting. Plus how could you dream it up and then not do it?

What was this documentary called? Want to see if it's playing stateside at all