Characters/franchises that you wish would return

PkmnTrainerJ

THANK FUCK someone else out there remembers that it's ALEX KIDD, and not Alex THE Kid. I've almost got in a fist-fight over how much that annoys me. I wish, wish, wish I was joking.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember an old Gamesmaster annual that had a video games awards section, one of the awards was "wimpiest character", it went to "the first bad guy in Streets Of Rage 2", and the runner up was "the second bad guy in Streets Of Rage 2." You had all better get the joke :@

Also, Streets Of Rage Remake is surprisingly awesome, I'd forgotten all about that.

Planescape Torment.

That game was quality, but I don't know how they could hope to recapture it without just making an entirely new game in the same setting. The story and the ending didn't really leave much for The Nameless One to do.

I'd settle for a D&D RPG game with a storyline that was something above 'You are the prophecised chosen one'.

Mine:

Rollercoaster Tycoon: Three looked nice, but kind of sucked. I'd kill to have an RC4 that played like RC2.

Myth: Bungie sold the rights when they got bought out by Microsoft, and the new owners just took a steaming dump over the franchise with their weak as piss Myth III.

Marathon: The shooter that put Bungie on the map. One was breathtaking, two was intense, and three was just kind of there. But the storyline and setting, like all things Bungie, was tremendous.

Escape Velocity: Ambrosia's very awesome space RPG. The first was leagues ahead of its successors, but Nova had its good points.

Diablo: There are rumours, but I'd spooge if I saw a D3 was due out.

THANK FUCK someone else out there remembers that it's ALEX KIDD, and not Alex THE Kid. I've almost got in a fist-fight over how much that annoys me. I wish, wish, wish I was joking.

People do it more often than I care to admit, I've all but given up on telling people they got the name wrong these days.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

I fucking need a new KOTOR game. I know Mass Effect is kick ass and all, but I fucking loved the KOTOR games. I just need another one.

I'd love a new Golden Axe game (seeing as everyone already said Streets of Rage), and Alienstorm (scared the shit out of me when I was younger).

I'd like to see the Strike series come back (like Desert Strike, and Jungle Strike, and so on).

Gunstar Heroes was awesome too. And Kid Chameleon.

It'd be cool to see Shinobi come back too.

So many Mega Drive games I miss. I don't know why Sega don't try to buy the rights to them and start work on recreating these classics for the new generation.

People do it more often than I care to admit, I've all but given up on telling people they got the name wrong these days.

In my defense, my keyboard is knackered >_>.

That and it's been a long time.

In my defense, my keyboard is knackered >_>.

That and it's been a long time.

Your keyboard is knackered so you ADD words? :huh: Silly Joucharella <3

New Golden Axe? New Splatterhouse? Good lord this is wonderful. Also, I just typo'd and wrote "Splatterhorse", which sounds amazing.

Also, new Alien Storm would be fucking bad-ass. Not enough games feature robots with electric whips attacking little walking brain things. In supermarkets.