Big Brother

Twist

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see it been the last one as I would imagine they still rake in a shitload of money through texting and advertising.

Guest chatterbox

Anyone else confused by Kat's nominations? She has been complaining all week about Darnell, while at the same time kissing Lisa's arse, and then nominates Sarah and Lisa.

Didn't expect Lisa to go at all. This is the only week I haven't gotten it right I think. Mohamed and Sara will likely go on Tuesday with Rachel as an outside bet, unless the bookies are right and she's second most likely to win. I can see Mikey winning and Rex in second a mile off though, I just hope it's the other way around.

It's cus Rex has been painted as the big bad pantomime wolf even though he's clearly a nice, charming guy or he wouldn't have the whole house (even Mikey through lack of support for his cause) in the palm of his hand. Mikey's just sponging off Rex's heat by calling him a prick and obviously that's enough for most people.

I'm glad Rex is in the final though. I almost feel like there's some justice for Victor missing out in BB5 now. Almost.

Clearly for the good of the show Rex has to win. If he doesn't win then it will be the worst BB ever.

Mikey should not win, what the fuck has he done except be a cock and talk shit for these last few weeks and try to turn a well run house agaisnt King Rex. If Mikey wins due to being blind I will be so pissed off, we had this with Nadia and Pete, but Pete kept me entertained for a short period of time.

I'll be sending my vote in for Rex to win this week when the lines open, maybe a lot votes just to make sure.

Also Kat, my god she has really got on nerves this week. BIG BRUWVA THEY MY FRIENDS, I LOVE THEM AND THEY BROKE MY HEART. She can not win.

Even Nadia had entertaining parts to her time in the house, like being so outrageously desperate to be a woman that she showered in her stiletto's.

Kathreya is horrible. She got into the country because she married someone in his 50's, and now her 'fiancee' is a rich investment banker. We all know what Thai massage parlours also offer - she must be the worst prostitute in the world.

And Rex only has the house in the palm of his hand, because he's wealthy. Every other housemate in there would do ANYTHING for that 100k, and they think that if Rex is their friend, he'll give them money on the outside.

Guest chatterbox

It makes me sick to my stomach that for the third year running we get an undeserving winner just because he is disabled in some way. First Pete because of turrets, then Brian for being partially retarded, now blind Mikey. And i really can't see anyone winning besides him or Kat, because i know how stupid the majority of the voting public are.

My support goes to Rachel, the only one i still like.

If Mikey wins it shows how simple British folk are, "oh my god he's blind, he wins!"

I've pretty much stopped watching now. Rex is fantastic but he just can't carry the whole program by himself. Here's Rex; and then here's a few other people sitting around discussing floral patterns etc.

Fuck it. Rex won't win so why bother :(

Rex MIGHT win. Since his Dad has admitted to spending a fortune on voting (the only reason he's still in the house). And he might make the extra expenditure to have his son the winner.

Since he's getting their restaurants perma-exposure, and they've been raking in millions. As a winner, he might get a crap cookery show on E4 etc.