Official Premiership 2008/09 thread

Lineker

Zenden :wub:

Scored a brilliant goal against Argentina in '98 will always love him for that.

Also.. Van Bronckhorst > >Zenden > Robben

Edited by Attention Whore

...and gay >_>

So gay that he's married with two kids. :shifty:

Also Petrescu = wub. But then I have an unnatural love for virtually anyone who was in the Chelsea squad circa 1997-99.

Yes, that includes Jody Morris.

But not Ed de Goey.

Ed De Goey > Van Bronck.. you get the drift.

I remember when I was 10 we had the open day at my football club, which was associated with Feyenoord. And they announced that all the kids between 6 and 10 we're gonna have a penalty shoot out tournament. So we're all like woohoo, we race to the goal and we're all like.. DAMN! Ed de goey's in goal.

Not to brag about my e-penis, but there were only 2 people to get all 3 penalties past him, I was one of em :wub:

...and gay >_>

So gay that he's married with two kids. :shifty:

Also Petrescu = wub. But then I have an unnatural love for virtually anyone who was in the Chelsea squad circa 1997-99.

Does that include Brian Laudrup ? ^_^

Yes.

Yes it does.

I hate all these rumours about Chelsea getting rid of Drogba and bringing in Adebayor.

...Seriously? Most of Chelsea's attacking options rely on effective use of Drogba's strength, and there are people who would replace him with Adebayor?

Ugh. Do not want.

Nor do I want Ancelotti either. Let's try thieving Roy Hodgson or something. He wouldn't even have to move house.

Edited by stokeriño

Villa are sad to announce Martin Laursen's retirement from football.

The club captain made the decision after being faced with another lengthy spell on the sidelines.

He elected to hang up his boots rather than undergo another major operation - this time on his right knee.

The retirement of the lionheart defender will be a huge loss to the players, the manager and the fans.

:( :( :'(