Official Premiership 2008/09 thread

Lineker

You went out with Howard Webb? :o

EDIT: And that was brilliant from Ando. As was Ronaldo's interview with him in the changing rooms afterwards. "Thank you. This is Sky Sports. Thank you." Brilliant. :D

Edited by Baddar D

Fantastic day after a pretty decent match. Please don't let this be the last time Tevez plays for us at Old Trafford. Sad to see him taken off and the wave as well. Just really hoping we can work out a deal. He's an important player to us, whether he's coming on as a substitute or starting a game. Whatever happens, I'll find it hard to respect a player as much as I do this guy. He did a great job for West Ham and then came to us and gave us everything he possibly could. He may not have scored forty in a season or anything like that, but he's been an inspiration and played a really important role in our success this year. Fantastic spirit, fantastic player. Oh and where did this Ronaldo rumour stuff come from yet again? Despite his little small tantrum last week when getting taken off, he looks to be happier than ever and for me he wants to play at the biggest club in the world and right now it's hard to say we're not that at this moment in time. The Tevez deal I'm not so sure on, but I cant ever see Ronaldo leaving this season.

Just glad it's finally over. Tough race, one of the most dramatic seasons I remember in recent memory, full of twists and turns. Pushed right up to the end and despite my worry at times, I'm glad we were now. Liverpool being as good as they have this season has just pushed us to being as good as we have been at times. I'm still really gutted we're out of the FA Cup (Not to sound selfish :P ), because I really would of loved this team to have done what we did in '99 (FA, CL and Premiership), but it's straight on to the Champions League final now.

Today also reminded me why I would of loved to have seen us sign Jaaskelainen, because I think he's an exceptional keeper. I'd love to have the guy in the squad and it wouldn't cost us too much at all.

Edited by Scum Fan 4 Life