Dead Set - New E4 Series

GA!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my freeview EPG it has it on again Tuesday and Wednesday (as far as I can go) at 10pm for half an hour. I assume the remaining four after the hour long first episode are half hour each. Unless maybe the finale is an hour as well.

Ahhh I should have trusted Skummy to come through and join me in the Barley love :wub:

The Dan Ashcroft character is brilliant. Julian Barratt will be remembered for Mighty Boosh but I agree, Nathan Barley was definitely his finest performance so far.

Don't forget me, Barley was proper jackson, truth and fucking believe.

A drunken night with Ollie will still include "Terrorists Are Gay" singalongs and various trashbat references.

Ahhh I should have trusted Skummy to come through and join me in the Barley love :wub:

The Dan Ashcroft character is brilliant. Julian Barratt will be remembered for Mighty Boosh but I agree, Nathan Barley was definitely his finest performance so far.

Don't forget me, Barley was proper jackson, truth and fucking believe.

A drunken night with Ollie will still include "Terrorists Are Gay" singalongs and various trashbat references.

I need a drunken night with Ollie. :pervert:

So you can take advantage of me again, you sick, sick man? SO YOU CAN BREAK MY SPIRIT ONCE MORE!?

Note: This post was dangerously close to calling Hammy a pedophile, but the last time I did that I got banned for three months, so I'll stick with the rape angle instead.

So you can take advantage of me again, you sick, sick man? SO YOU CAN BREAK MY SPIRIT ONCE MORE!?

Note: This post was dangerously close to calling Hammy a pedophile, but the last time I did that I got banned for three months, so I'll stick with the rape angle instead.

Your spirit is of no use to me if it isn't broken.

To confirm what Ellis and a few others were discussing, Dead Set is on E4 every night this coming week at 10pm. The series starts on Monday as an hour long special, and the remaining four episodes (Tuesday to Friday) are thirty minutes with the series finale being on Halloween night.

If Dead Set isn't the best populist British TV drama in years then I will be shocked.

I was a bit disappointed by the advert, really. Everything was awesome until the woman was all like "does this mean we're not on tele any more?" Fuck off, nobody would say that in that situation :@

There's been worse use of exposition in the past. See: every Family Guy episode.

I didn't know who Beth Cordingly was so I Wiki'd her and found out she's the really annoying one from Family Affairs with the horrible voice. I'll be watching anyway, since this seems too good a concept for her to ruin alone.

Edited by Pesci