Need a new Action/Drama TV Show to watch.

K

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do wanna watch dexter, but like i said earlier it's the gore thing. I've got it in my head that there's prolonged violence and guts flying about the place. eh, i'll watch an episode drunk or something see how bad it is.

Oh, I have the first season of the first law and order on dvd, that was p cool

Might as well give Sons of Anarchy a shot, its FX's new hour long drama/action series, and they usually put out quality stuff (The Shield, Nip/Tuck, etc) From what I've seen its pretty good

If you're still looking for stuff then I'd give Spooks a go, especially the first two and a bit series with Matthew Macfayden. It went downhill a bit after he left (although it's still very, very good), but the first couple of series are excellent all the way through.

Picked up season one, but it took a back seat when I got hold of Undeclared. I'll go back to it for sure after Heroes.

Might as well give Sons of Anarchy a shot, its FX's new hour long drama/action series, and they usually put out quality stuff (The Shield, Nip/Tuck, etc) From what I've seen its pretty good

Second this. Plus, it has Ron Perlman as a biker. I love Ron Perlman, and bikers are kind of cool. It's win-win!

• 1 month later...

Burn Notice should have gotten more love in this thread, powering through Season One at the moment.

It's well cheesy, but a lot of the things I'm watching are well gritty, so the bright colours and perfect smiles in this make a welcome change and I'm really enjoying it so far, pretty much exactly what I was looking for when I started this thread. Many thanks to whomever suggested it!

Couldn't really get into the Unit, which is a shame. Nor Mad Men or Without a Trace. That Sons of Anarchy thing looks good, thanks for that. I'll go about getting Season One when I've finished Season One of Burn Notice, then I think I'll swing back and catch up on Heroes.

Has Season 7 of the Shield finished? I think I should go back to that soon.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.