The 2008-09 FA Cup Thread

Matt

Referee.

It's the way he does it though. He comes across totally smarmy about it. His comment was something like;

"Yeah well obviously we had a good goal disallowed. But the referee's only 23. People complain at people like him and Atwood, but they've never played the game before. They don't know what it's like."

Or something to that affect, I'm pulling from memory and it was a couple of hours ago. But he just said it with a massive grin on his face acting like a total cock. If I were a referee I'd go out of my way to piss him off even more - whatever you do he'll complain about it so you may as well make it miserable for him and his team at the same time. I'd hate to play for him, I'd hate to be near him altogether.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Because ITV is shit. I don't think I ever watch ITV for anything other than football.

2. Me and my dad were just on about this. The camerawork is fucking horrid on some games, I could have done better and there are probably people getting paid tens of thousands of pounds a year for it.

3. In about 4 years :(

Fabio is hurt apparently? :(

Fuck I thought that said Faldo was hurt there. But it's only Fabio...

What a relief.

Oh and ITV Scotland are regal knobjockeys for not showing FA Cup coverage in Scotland. Apparently they can't imagine there would be any interest in it which is a load of shite.

Of course, I probably wouldn't watch it much anyway but if there was nothing else on I'd take it over whatever exciting alternative ITV have thought up to put in its slot. Well my dad would watch it I suppose. I am angry on his behalf. :angry:

We are not getting the FA Cup or England matches anymore I am guessing because of ITV. Fuck them no FA Cup for 4 years :(

The heck is this all about? You mean the entire English television isn't going to broadcast the FA Cup or England matches anymore? Or you mean those silly cunts Sententa continue to ruin football television with their utter shite channel and unbearable commentary?

That is heartbreaking. I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Anfield or Goodison Park to watch Rovers, and we're gonna come so close, but no way we'll win that replay at Villa Park :(

Can MON do us a favour and say 'we're concentrating on the league & UEFA Cup, here's my youth side, have a nice day out in Round 5'? <_<