Worst Football player signed by your club

The Future

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Coventry, off the top of my head:

Kevin Kyle: seriously, the man is a joke who has no reason to be playing football at all.

Ysrael Zuniga: The man from Peru who mysteriously went missing

Jay Bothroyd: Not good for us, too young.

Craig Bellamy: Not fair really, but he was brought in to score goals which he steadfastly refused to. We got relegated from the Prem that season, I wonder why...

Nacho Novo and Matt Jansen: Didn't do a great deal whilst on trial/loan, putting it mildly.

Thomas Brolin, his shirts are custom made from ship sails.

I didn't like Okon at all. Though I remember someone at school rationilised he was good becasue he was captain of Australia. <_< I didn't mind a couple of Reid's loanees, Olembe and Sahko. Though Sahko lost stock when (I think) he came on and farted about on the left against Man U, lost the ball and they scored.

I always remember a caller on the radio about Roque Junior at the time: 'Roque Junior? More like Rocky Buscuit!'

Edited by Fat Sow-sa

Finidi George was awful. That summer we sold Richard Wright brought in Serini and spent the rest of our money George. Who was a crock of shit.

Finidi had a total of two good games I think, he tore Sunderland and Derby apart at Portman Road.

Amir Karic played at a World Cup and European Championship but only played twice in the League Cup in three years.

Adrian Paz, first ever Uruguayan to play in the Premier League, scored 1 in 18, not the best for a striker.

Titus Bramble. I know he's already been said but yeah. At least he didn't cost us anything.

I don't think he's been too bad at Wigan, he's had his good moments, although they are few and far between. Like, that mistake against WBA yesterday was terrible. He's just not consistent enough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You see, I've seen all the really obvious Newcastle names come up, who I would say are classic examples of players coming for big money and being really shit. But then even Luque scored against Sunderland, even Titus dragged us into Europe with a winner against Chelsea, most of them had some redeeming footballing quality. Guivarch was dogshit for us, but he won the World Cup, he can't be the out and out worst player.

To put it simply, the one player I'm naming is the one player I've ever looked onto a pitch and said 'I'm better than him'. I know everyone goes 'I'm better than Steve Carr/Phil Neville/whoever it is', but you're not, they can of have actually played football on a decent level.

Amdy Faye hasn't.

I support Liverpool, and I would have to say....

El Hadji Diouf (absolute wanker! shit player, happy to see him gone)

Bruno Cheyrou (was a huge waste of space, couldn't tackle to save his life, his girly name says it all)

Vladimir Smicer (miserable sod, despise him, i will never accept he pulled on a shirt for LFC)