Geo-Political Simulator

METALMAN

If I wanted to, I could probably dish out the money and get it. But it seems like it has a really limited life span for holding attention, and there seems to be a fair few little spelling errors and stuff of countries (from what I've seen). Like... £17 or whatever for WMMA, fair enough, I can play that and get my enjoyment out of it and it doesn't break the bank. But £35 or whatever for this is silly when you can pick up stuff like FM, FIFA, Call of Duty, Civilization for the same prices - and this doesn't seem to compete. I just can't see what I'm getting in return when all I want is a quick fix of playing ruler of a country and pissing about with some internal affairs the like.

Guess I just don't feel its worth the money, and judging by comments I've read - looks like I may be right.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Here's a strange bump for you to feast your eyes on. (I'd prefer it if you looked at me also)

Geo-Policital Simulator 2, aka Rulers of Nations can now be found in "stores" near you. I figured I'd share this piece of information since so many of us never had a chance to play the first one since all the "stores" had misplaced their activation codes.

Right, but now you can find it in "stores". Everything is better when you "buy" it from "stores".

• Like 1

I like that "store" can be a noun and a verb. I am going to "store" the game I "bought" from the "store" in my desk. Only, the first "store" doesn't require the quotes, because I really am going to store it there.

Hilariously off-topic interlude

"My [word] is [word] than me."

Same word in both places. Which word?

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I like that "store" can be a noun and a verb. I am going to "store" the game I "bought" from the "store" in my desk. Only, the first "store" doesn't require the quotes, because I really am going to store it there.

Hilariously off-topic interlude

"My [word] is [word] than me."

Same word in both places. Which word?

Cooler.