06.05.2010 UK-London, Windmill Brixton

07.05.2010 UK-Manchester, Retro Bar

08.05.2010 UK-Glasgow, 13th Note

09.05.2010 UK-Edinburgh, Bannermans

12.05.2010 UK-Newcastle, TBA

14.05.2010 UK-Kingston, Fighting Cocks

15.05.2010 UK-Newport, TBA

16.05.2010 UK-Brighton, Hobgoblin

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWCASTLE!!!!!!!!

Now get Leatherface (because I'm too ill to see them and Dillinger Four tonight :(), Fashanu and The Magnificent on the bill and that's a fucking show. :D

ewww...Former Ghosts? Really? I downloaded that, it was fucking shit. :shifty:

Also "Before The Roars" by Solutions is already a shoe-in for album of 2010. "Fighting Tigers" is such a massive opener - http://www.myspace.com/solutionsmusic

Also, word is;

swellers, framing hanley, there for tomorrow and anarbor...give it a name intro tour 2010 £5 bargain

SWELLERS!!!!! Shame the rest of the bands are fucking terrible. Will still pop along (if there's a Newcastle show (probably will be)) for The Swellers though...not a patch on last year (which had good bands and was a total perv-fest with Lights, In This Moment and VersaEmerge all playing).

One thing I've noticed, that outside of The Swellers who actually have some balls behind them, everything else this year is mid-tempo emo-pop-rock bollocks...what I loved about last year was the sheer randomness of the line-up (rap-punk, slaggy metalcore, mid-tempo female fronted pop-rock-rock bollocks and chirpy electro-pop)...and the year before that, despite not going it had some variation with Four Year Strong's power-punk, The Color Fred's mid-tempo emo-pop-rock bollocks, Mayday Parade slightly faster emo-pop-rock-bollocks and Meg & Dia's indie-popness.

This year, it just looks really shit...but Swellers!!! Fingers crossed for Newcastle and Swellers play first so I can leave afterwards.

Edited by YI

STRUNG OUT return to the UK in April from the 4th till 10th.

guests tba

APRIL

4th HIGH WYCOMBE NAGS HEAD

5th MANCHESTER MOHO LIVE

6th NEWPORT TJ's

7th PLYMOUTH WHITE RABBIT

8th DERBY OLD BELL

9th LONDON RELENTLESS GARAGE w This Is A Standoff

10th PETERBOROUGH CLUB REVOLUTION

Manchester and/or London. The idea of guests tba hints at a 'big' band playing with them as opposed to 'local' supports they used last time. This Is A Standoff have their own dates on the 4th/6th/8th (for definite) so they wont be on the whole tour. I've got my fingers crossed for Pour Habit, the idea of Strung Out/This Is A Standoff/Pour Habit on one show is fucking unreal...they're on Groezrock at the end of the month, so I could see them doing this with Strung Out and then a week or two of mainland Europe dates before Groezrock. Plus the fact Jordan/Pour Habit guys are good buddies, I think it's a good shout.

Edited by YI

I've just been alerted to the presence of what really should have been the Christmas number one;

"Do They Know It's Christmas?", as performed by Fucked Up, Tegan & Sara, GZA (!), Bob Mould, Yo La Tengo, David Cross (!), Kevin Drew (out of Broken Social Scene), Kyp Malone (off of TV On The Radio), Ezra Koenig (out of Vampire Weekend) and Andrew W.K. (out of off of Andrew W.K.)

It's still a shit song, but that's a right bastard of a line-up, it's all for charity, and it's jolly good fun.

IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

do do do do do do do do

AND THE PAINT'S PEELING OFF OF MY WALLS

do do do do do do do do

THERE'S A MAN OUTSIDE

do do do do do do do do

IN A LONG COAT GREY HAT SMOKING A CIGARETTE

do do do do do do do do

I've just been alerted to the presence of what really should have been the Christmas number one;

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jd4RFPPYxp8

"Do They Know It's Christmas?", as performed by Fucked Up, Tegan & Sara, GZA (!), Bob Mould, Yo La Tengo, David Cross (!), Kevin Drew (out of Broken Social Scene), Kyp Malone (off of TV On The Radio), Ezra Koenig (out of Vampire Weekend) and Andrew W.K. (out of off of Andrew W.K.)

It's still a shit song, but that's a right bastard of a line-up, it's all for charity, and it's jolly good fun.

it sounds like Bob Mouldy's solo career.

STRUNG OUT return to the UK in April from the 4th till 10th.

guests tba

APRIL

4th HIGH WYCOMBE NAGS HEAD

5th MANCHESTER MOHO LIVE

6th NEWPORT TJ's

7th PLYMOUTH WHITE RABBIT

8th DERBY OLD BELL

9th LONDON RELENTLESS GARAGE w This Is A Standoff

10th PETERBOROUGH CLUB REVOLUTION

Manchester and/or London. The idea of guests tba hints at a 'big' band playing with them as opposed to 'local' supports they used last time. This Is A Standoff have their own dates on the 4th/6th/8th (for definite) so they wont be on the whole tour. I've got my fingers crossed for Pour Habit, the idea of Strung Out/This Is A Standoff/Pour Habit on one show is fucking unreal...they're on Groezrock at the end of the month, so I could see them doing this with Strung Out and then a week or two of mainland Europe dates before Groezrock. Plus the fact Jordan/Pour Habit guys are good buddies, I think it's a good shout.

No Newcastle or Leeds? Manchester it is, I can get a lateish train back to Leeds and just stop there for the night, though it's right in the middle of Easter break.

Just got through the new Los Camp! album. Not as 'catchy' as the first two, but some damn amazing songs. "I Just Sighed. I Just Sighed. Just So You Know", "There Are Listed Buildings" and "We've Got Your Back (Documented Minor Emotional Breakdown #2)" are my favourites.

And new Four Year Strong Song = :wub: - http://www.myspace.com/fouryearstrong

Nothing different, but as the chorus says - "Don't fix it if it hasn't broken yet"...awesome...think I prefer "Washington Square Park" by The Wonder Years though. :shifty:

Edited by YI

Merry fucking Christmas! And (in the last week or so) we have leaks from;

Los Campesinos!

Midlake

Yaesayer

Owen Pallett/Final Fantasy

Delphic

The Wonder Years

Enjoy.

And a new track from Angels & Airwaves, which can be downloaded for free - http://modlife.com/angelsandairwaves

SOD IT! THAT'S LOVELY!

Edited by YI