To clear up the headliners thing, the article further reads,

The Headliners:

Slipknot

The Prodigy

Motley Crue

Korn

Dragonforce

Devildriver

The way I see it, main stage and second stage headliners are there, with Pendulum just being announced for the pure crack.

On radio 1, Zane Lowe pretty much said that 'Knot were the only confirmed headliner.

Well, the article about "headliners" on the Download site makes sense. That could be the main stage and second stage headliners. Either way there's a lot of fucking confusion this year, and it would have been so much easier if they just announced the main stage headliners like they do every other fucking year.

Well, the article about "headliners" on the Download site makes sense. That could be the main stage and second stage headliners. Either way there's a lot of fucking confusion this year, and it would have been so much easier if they just announced the main stage headliners like they do every other fucking year.

I found a list from a Limp Bizkit fan site about who could be playing, which includes everyone announced so far minus Pendulum.

** THIS LIST BE NOT OFFICIAL, IT BE RUMOUR **

Def Leppard

Devildriver

Dragonforce

God Forbid

Korn

Lamb of God

Limp Bizkit

Marilyn Manson

Motley Crue

Slipknot

The Prodigy

Whitesnake

It all that is true, I presume Def Leppard and Whitesnake will headline Friday in the style of Kiss/Judas Priest. Manson under Slipknot, and Korn under Limp Bizkit (though to be honest, having Limp Bizkit headline is very risky due to their track record of canceling shows... including Download 03). Then the second stage will have Prodigy headlining with Pendulum straight before it.

That looks pretty damn awesome. But Metallica, Lamb of God, Mastodon, Slipknot, Linkin Park, NIN and Prodigy is pretty fucking appealling too. Both are a fucking ball ache for me to get there too, and with Leeds looking like an indie fest (although the 12 year old in me would like to see Green Day), I'm really torn.

Awesome rock festival a million miles away with Metallica.

Pretty decent rock festival that's a bit of ball ache to get to with Korn, Leppard, Whitesnake.

Shitty indie-looking festival that I can easily get to but I get to see Green Day.

Grr... I wish Foo Fighters or someone would announce themselves for one of the three festivals, that'd make my mind up for me.