Players Returning To Teams Most Associated With

OGpistolpete

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i agree with Dynamite. Of United players that have left and that are still playing there isnt really many you could say you would want back. I think Rossi could end up coming back one day though-not sure they will pay the high amount required to buy Tevez. But the squads so good as it is it doesnt really need much done to it.

Robbie Keane to Spurs - Although that's already happened

Thierry Henry to Arsenal - Not going to happen, he's happier at Barce... but he was their standout player at Arsenal for nearly a decade

Alan Shearer to Newcastle- That's NEVER going to happen though

Dennis Wise, Zola, Poyet, De Matteo etc. to Chelsea - Might as well go the whole hog to revive nostalga

Di Cannio to West Ham - In some sort of dream manager job once Zola finishes his contract and buggers off to Chelsea (where he'll be ignored and end up manager of Torino <_<)

Scott Carson to Workington Youth team - <_<

well since macca came back and it all went sour i'd like to c radebe back in a coaching roll and smithy back playing he is forgiven for going to the scum and he's had a nightmare since going!

Smithy? As in Alan Smith? I somehow doubt he will drop two divisions. :P

Pah Spurs are livin' the dream!

I want Etherington back though cos I always thought he never got a full run which he deserved - far superior to Simon Davies but the Etherington/Davies wing pairing was pretty tasty. Left wingers are always useful too!

Shaq back with the Lakers would be awesome. I used to hate both him and Kobe when they were so good together, but if they could just reunite for one more season, it would be really fun to see both of them working together once again.

Fuck that, we don't want him back.

I know he's pretty much retired, or is retired, but I always wanted another season of Mike Piazza as a Dodger.