Players Returning To Teams Most Associated With

OGpistolpete

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best potential news in the transfer window for me was possibly getting McBride back on loan. The guy may be getting on a bit, and isn't prolific, but for heart and desire, he is easily my favourite Fulham player in the period that I watched him.

Louis Saha would be good, though not the crock that he is now, more the player we sold to Man U.

I'd like to see Luis Garcia come back to Liverpool. He was as frustrating as anyone but came up with some really important goals especially in the CL run, we probably wouldn't have been in the final if it wasn't for him. That goal against Juventus was awesome, and he scored a brilliant header against Leverkusen as well.

The way he left was so sudden, I know it was part of the Torres deal but still :(

Jorg Albertz to come back to the Gers in some sort of coaching role?

Maybe even Giovanni Van Bronckhorst to come back for one last season would be awesome. He is still playing for the Dutch national side at 34.

The big one for me would be Alan Hutton coming back :)