NFL 2009

livid

Apparently there's a chance Donte Stallworth will only see a few months of jail time for killing a pedestrian whilst driving drunk. Thats just fabulous.

I'm pretty sure that Leonard Little didn't see any when he was charged with the same thing, IIRC.

EDIT: He actually did 90 days with 4 years probation and 1000 hours of community service.

Edited by Livid Soprano

Vick violated federal law (gambling ring) and had multiple counts of a few things against him, most of which were felonies.

Stallworth has a felony mixed with a misdemeanor. So yeah, I mean if Stallworth had a kilo of blow and a 20 pounds of weed with him, it would be a bit more comparable but considering the fact that he has less charges, he'll get less time.

Hi Billy Mays here for the St. Louis Rams!

It’s the NFL team that moves WHEREVER YOU WANT.

With the NFL Rams, there’s no more hopes of turning the corner for that championship season! No more flamboyant marquee players! With the NFL Rams, it’s DEFEAT AND REPEAT!

Tired of rooting for a loser in a market where nobody cares about pro football? NOW WITH THE NFL RAMS, you can pick up your team and go wherever you want! Los Angeles! Las Vegas! London! Monterrey! The NFL Rams work ANYWHERE YOU CAN SUBSIDIZE A NEW STADIUM! You’ll get the players if you can screw the taxpayers!

The NFL Rams allows YOU THE UNIQUE ABILITY to root for whatever team YOU WANT. Root for the Rams, or cheer for the visiting team! Or do what most St. Louis fans do…AND DON’T CHEER AT ALL! You’ll never be tiring OF PLAY SO UNINSPIRING!

CALL NOW and receive the RAMS’ storied, 73-year-old franchise RIGHT NOW! All for 47067669 easy payments of 19.95!

But wait! Act now and I’ll triple the offer! We’ll also include the CFL’s Hamilton Tiger Cats and the New Orleans Voodoo of the Arena Football League ABSOLUTELY FREE!

BUT WAIT! Call in the next 20 minutes and we’ll throw in 2005 NFL Most Valuable Player Shaun Alexander! A 2o-dollar value! Yours, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Thats the St. Louis Rams, the CFL Hamilton Tiger Cats, the AFL Voodoo and 2005 NFL MVP Shaun Alexander all for 47067669 easy payments of 19.95!

Here’s how to order!

double post

Edited by Lint6

Dallas Cowboy's new stadium opened.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...oysstadiumopen/

pictures 3, 9 and 15 give you the best look at its size.

And picture 7 features Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson dancing together.

The whole place looks epic in size. Its hard to even comprehend that there's a video screen that large hanging in the middle of it

Broncos fans should brace themselves for a decade of futility followed by 3-4 years picking in the top 5 of the draft. Then things might be looking up.

Seriously..McDaniels has already proven himself to be a bad head coach in the way he dealt with the Cutler deal. Cutler has been the QB that the Broncos have needed in years, yet McDaniels idiocy killed that in less then 6 months

bwahaha, Broncos.

McDaniels isn't only a bad head coach, I'll go ahead and say he's the worst head coach right now. The way he's totally demolished the Broncos franchise is nothing short of hilarious (and efficent >_>). The fact that he hasn't coached a single game is irrelevant at this point.

bwahaha, Broncos.

McDaniels isn't only a bad head coach, I'll go ahead and say he's the worst head coach right now. The way he's totally demolished the Broncos franchise is nothing short of hilarious (and efficent >_>). The fact that he hasn't coached a single game is irrelevant at this point.

Maybe Bill Belichick has had his assistants go out and ruin franchises. Romeo never got anything done in Cleveland. Now we have McDaniels killing one of the NFL's proudest franchises. Maybe the feud with Mangini was because the Jets were winning games in his first year.

bwahaha, Broncos.

Maybe Bill Belichick has had his assistants go out and ruin franchises. Romeo never got anything done in Cleveland. Now we have McDaniels killing one of the NFL's proudest franchises. Maybe the feud with Mangini was because the Jets were winning games in his first year.

To be fair I don't think Romeo Crennel ruined the Browns. Is that even possible?

bwahaha, Broncos.

To be fair I don't think Romeo Crennel ruined the Browns. Is that even possible?

Okay, he did naughty things with their corpse.

bwahaha, Broncos.

Should Chiefs fans be worried, too, then? Trading for Cassel and drafting Tyson Jackson 3rd overall makes me lean towards yes, but I really, really want to see Todd Haley succeed as coach.