NFL 2009

livid

I like how people keep talking shit about the Raiders cutting Garcia, nevermind the fact that Garcia ASKED to leave because he wasn't going to be the starter. JaMarcus Russell is a number one overall draft pick, and was going to get the shot this year regardless. Now, it's turned out to be shit, but he still was going to get the chance, especially based on his play at the end of last season.

You can say a lot of shit about the Raiders, but don't blame them for that one. Any other team in the same situation would do the same. Number One Draft Pick QBs will ALWAYS get a chance.

Fuck the Cowboys. It's so wonderful to see the team take on the personality of its coach and QB. There was absolutely no sense of urgency at the end of the game, everyone took their sweet fucking time getting back to the line of scrimmage so we could stop the clock. If we lose to the Chiefs next week, and yes I do think that's possible, then Wade Phillips had better be fucking fired. I'm so sick of this shit.

So how many more weeks until T.O. just totally loses it?

Fuck the Cowboys. It's so wonderful to see the team take on the personality of its coach and QB. There was absolutely no sense of urgency at the end of the game, everyone took their sweet fucking time getting back to the line of scrimmage so we could stop the clock. If we lose to the Chiefs next week, and yes I do think that's possible, then Wade Phillips had better be fucking fired. I'm so sick of this shit.

Wade Phillips will be gone at the end of the season, but that's not soon enough. Wish Jerry Jones would go after Bill Cowher, but at this point, I'd even settle for Brian Billick.

Could be worse, I guess. At least Eric Mangini isn't coaching Dallas.

I so love being in Nashville and listening to all the moaning and gnashing of teeth about the Tennessee Titties being 0-4. And, irony of ironies, MTSU has a large blue stone horseshoe in the middle of campus. I'm considering bombing it with "GO COLTS" signs sometime this week.

Bears don't play Minnesota till November, and I'm happy about that. Allow Favre's age to catch up to him a bit, and let the NFL beatings take their toll and we won't have to play this Vikings team. If we can split against them that'll be fine with me, but I'm hoping Favre does have a second half fading that will allow the Bears to sweep them and hopefully take the North. Although, not expecting that.