Official Premier League 2009/10 thread

Lineker

Ferdinand with another pathetic blunder. Out the window goes my prediction of us ever winning the league this season, fucking pathetic. What a waste of time.

Awesome. 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss and United are "fucking pathetic" and any prospect of winning the league goes "out the window".

You realise that United are still 2 points better off than they were after 6 games last season, yeah?

Edit: And there you go, now it's 5 wins and 1 loss. I bet those 2 points make all the difference as to whether they'll win the league this season, huh. :shifty:

What the hell happened? I turned it off after Bellamy scored, thought that was it, then I just see on Sky Sports Live Center that Owen has scored in the SIXTH minute of injury time? THE HELL? Even as a United fan, I've no clue how there was that much time added.

I take back everything I said in my last post :pervert:

Edit - And Stok, it was more out of anger and two shocking defensive mistakes. I'm an idiot, enough said.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

I would like to see a team take the match officials to court for something like this, there is NO WAY that the match should have gone on past that free kick... maybe it shouldn't even have gone that far.

EDIT: Gah I'm so disillusioned about that I'm tempted to just stop watching football for a year or something. Fergie gets what he wants and I'm not interested in football until he is out of it.

Edited by The General

I would like to see a team take the match officials to court for something like this, there is NO WAY that the match should have gone on past that free kick... maybe it shouldn't even have gone that far.

EDIT: Gah I'm so disillusioned about that I'm tempted to just stop watching football for a year or something. Fergie gets what he wants and I'm not interested in football until he is out of it.

How the hell is it to do with SAF? It's the fucking officials who put the time up, not Ferguson. Is he holding a gun to their head and demanding this time or something? I understand shitting on the officials, but that's just pathetic acting like it's SAF fault for how much time was added on.

This.

Fuck, the clock was nearly on 97 when the game finished after 4 minutes where supposed to be played.

This.

Fuck, the clock was nearly on 97 when the game finished after 4 minutes where supposed to be played.

Owen scored at 95:27, so that's less than a minute and a half of stoppage time on top of the 4 already allocated.

Then bear in mind that Bellamy scored at 89:54 and the match didn't kick off again until a minute later. Then add on time for the Carrick substitution. Then add on the 30 seconds between the referee awarding us the free kick and Rooney actually taking it, because Barry kicked the ball away.

Ugh King's broken.

However I like the way that the Spurs staff have learnt to accept it and just take him off immediately so no doubt he'll be back next week for the Burnley game...Unless it's decided that Spurs can beat Burnley without him.

I'm always wary of Corluka as centre-back. He's a brilliant right back but not so solid in the middle...