AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Pretty big season three spoiler behind the cut;

Merle's back.

And another potential spoiler to comment on yours.

That also looks to be the exact same vehicle seen in the picture of The Governor.

It is. 100%. Holy shit, this is gonna be awesome.

I've been thinking about this since they started denying Merle being the Governor, but I see his introduction as a "shocking twist". We meet the guy who was cast as the Governor, before almost immediately being killed off by Merle who is shown to be the real Governor. I know it wouldn't make much sense to simply kill the guy or how we would get the naming confused, but fuck it. The imagery I have of the guy currently cast as "The Governor" standing in a dark room, in front of an open door shining in light, is speaking before getting his neck chopped up by Merle, who then proceeds to push him to the ground and smirk at the camera.

Pretty big season three spoiler behind the cut;

Merle's back.

And another potential spoiler to comment on yours.

That also looks to be the exact same vehicle seen in the picture of The Governor.

It is. 100%. Holy shit, this is gonna be awesome.

I've been thinking about this since they started denying Merle being the Governor, but I see his introduction as a "shocking twist". We meet the guy who was cast as the Governor, before almost immediately being killed off by Merle who is shown to be the real Governor. I know it wouldn't make much sense to simply kill the guy or how we would get the naming confused, but fuck it. The imagery I have of the guy currently cast as "The Governor" standing in a dark room, in front of an open door shining in light, is speaking before getting his neck chopped up by Merle, who then proceeds to push him to the ground and smirk at the camera.

It would fit into David Morrisseys Jericho-esque troll gimmick, first not playing The Doctor then not playing The Governor. That said I don't think they'd cast someone of that standard to knock him off that quick.

I definitely see them having Merle as his "right hand man", with plenty of puns. They'll probably use Merle to do more of the gruesome stuff that The Governor does in the comics, with Morrisey playing it more down the middle until towards the end of the season when he too is revealed to just be fucking nuts.

Man, I'd hate that. I think a lot of people rightfully would. It seems less like a SHOCKING TWIST and more like a swerve for the sake of doing a swerve. No bueno.

Don't worry about that spoiler Ruki, AMC have officially spoiled it themselves with this picture, which I am going to link to only and tell you all that it is a spoiler, yes, but one that AMC and TWD producers have no issues telling anyone and everyone.

Spoiler Image Of Awesomeness

I had this thought when Merle showed up in the hallucination with Daryl. A great way for Merle to return is if Daryl has another hallucination of Merle, and keeps it to himself. Only for Merle to eventually reveal his hand IS cut off, thus, he is real. With Merle telling someone to be quiet, that idea ran through my head again.