General Television Thread

Hellfire

Toni's reaction - to the play, to that comment - was great as well. Also I do not trust Sophia's boyfriend, is that just me?

No, I get the same vibe, but I think it's mainly because she still looks so freaking young and innocent.

He better not wind up hurting her. :@

Yeah, I've got some uncertainty about him too.

I should say that Boardwalk was really good too. It felt a little more sensationalistic (actually, a lot more) than Treme (but what isn't), but it was still a good watch.

I'm not sure if there's a drama on TV that isn't more sensationalistic than Treme, really. Shit, the fact that Treme went with the HBO boob mandate last week totally shocked me.

Just watched this weeks episode of Revolution, I have to say, this has likely been the best episode to date. Really liked the back story of Captain Neville.

And didn't see it coming that Nate/Jason was actually his son. Although, I guess I should have seen that when he slightly hesitated before saying "Go ahead, kill him" or whatever.

Yeah, I didn't even realize until I saw the name Taryn Terrell in the credits. Took me a few seconds but then I was like "Holy shit, she's the blonde that rubbed her boobs on Nelson". She's from NOLA, though, and was in Playboy before being with WWE - so the nudity isn't a stretch or anything, I guess.

The world of Veronica Mars is apprently the universe where actors from other shows get to hang out when they had enough of their lives there. Seriously, everyone appears on this.

I need a new comedy show to watch. I think I've seen most American/English stuff other than like The Thick of It and The Mighty Boosch. Any ideas?

Also on a semi-related note, are the early seasons of Entourage good?

Have you seen Undeclared as well? Pretty fun and I guess not that well known (only 1 season though).

I watched the first couple of episodes of Entourage and thought it was pretty bad, so I'd say know but there are a couple of people here that have definitely seen every episode and must have liked it to some degree.

I need a new comedy show to watch. I think I've seen most American/English stuff other than like The Thick of It and The Mighty Boosch. Any ideas?

Have you just seen recent stuff? Or back to like, early to mid-90's? If you don't mind how old it is, you can usually pick up the Operation Good Guys box set pretty cheap if you haven't seen it? I was watching it the other day, it's excellent.

Is anyone watching the new Vic Reeves sitcom tonight? It's called Hebburn and it's on BBC 2 at 10pm. After doing 'proper acting' in Eric and Ernie, I wonder how straight/surreal it'll be.