General Television Thread

Hellfire

To you fellow Hell on Wheels fans....

http://tvline.com/2012/10/29/hell-on-wheels-renewed-season-3/

It’s full steam ahead for Hell on Wheels.

The Anson Mount-starring period drama has received a 10-episode third season from AMC, TVLine has confirmed. The gritty Western serial’s sophomore season, which wrapped at the beginning of October, averaged a respectable 2.4 million viewers.

• Like 1

Revolution really tried this week...

between Charlie getting hit in the face and Charlie sideboob, but I didn't like this episode at all. Not sure how much longer I'll keep watching this.

Revolution really tried this week...

between Charlie getting hit in the face and Charlie sideboob, but I didn't like this episode at all. Not sure how much longer I'll keep watching this.

Really? I enjoyed this weeks and last weeks (well, two weeks ago) episode, personally. But, then again, I pretty much like everything :shifty:

Down in the Treme, something three seasons in the making:

Actual footage of an actual Eyehategod show! Took long enough. Also, seems like Albert's falling for LaDonna - that could be interesting.

I was almost certain Sonny's relapse was gonna kill him. Glad it didn't. And I just now caught on to the fact that Colson's informing on the NOPD to the FBI, isn't he?

All of that certainly seems to be the case. Man, Antoine's story in this episode had me in tears. Over three seasons, one of the best parts of the show seems to be his redemption story, so to speak.

Down in the Treme, something three seasons in the making:

Actual footage of an actual Eyehategod show! Took long enough. Also, seems like Albert's falling for LaDonna - that could be interesting.

I was almost certain Sonny's relapse was gonna kill him. Glad it didn't. And I just now caught on to the fact that Colson's informing on the NOPD to the FBI, isn't he?

All of that certainly seems to be the case. Man, Antoine's story in this episode had me in tears. Over three seasons, one of the best parts of the show seems to be his redemption story, so to speak.

That's probably one of my favourite things about Treme.

From a shiftless musician to a school teacher, he's evolved a lot as a character over 3 seasons. Watching Antoine go around trying to find some program - anything - to help that girl learn how to read and being stonewalled at every corner? That's heartbreaking.