General Television Thread

Hellfire

Ever watch a show when you were younger and then rewatch it when you are older and notice and realize things that went over your head the first time around because you were young and didn't understand?

Me with Mad Men right now.

Penultimate episode of The Deuce.

Spoiler

Never, ever, ever talk shit to an Anwan Glover character in a David Simon show. Goodbye and good riddance to Reggie.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Penultimate episode of The Deuce.

Hide contents

Never, ever, ever talk shit to an Anwan Glover character in a David Simon show. Goodbye and good riddance to Reggie.

What he did right after that is my favorite moment of the first season.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, K said:

I liked rafi in the league a lot, but I find his performance in everything else (B99, Good Place) really tiresome

Feels like he's literally the same character every time. Haven't seen him in Good Place but I'd say that's the case in B99. 

My fiancee watched the first 5 episodes of Stranger Things and asked me to catch up so that we could watch the rest together. I told her I'd manage a couple yesterday and get caught up when I can.

Four and a half hours later, I'd watched all 5 and now I can't wait to watch the rest with her. Not sure if it slows down much during the rest of season 1 but it's been such an easy watch.

• Like 2