General Television Thread

Hellfire

Really liking where Season 4 of House of Lies seems to be going. Looking back, I thought the first season was jumbled and got by a lot on Don Cheadle's performance. I've really enjoyed how much more cohesive the show has become with each season, though. Hoping they'll be a nice guest star to follow up on Nia Long, T.I. and Mekhi Phifer.

Is Extant any good? Starts on Syfy UK tonight.

I found the premise interesting at first but it just drags too long and just gets too boring.

Speaking of Ruth Wilson, I just finished The Affair and loved it. Very well done and an interesting concept. Check it out!

Just finished Heroes this morning. I didn't think it was as bad as people made it out to be but then again, as someone previously mentioned, it might have been because I had the ability to binge watch it rather than wait week to week. Rober Knepper and Zachary Quinto made that show but Milo Ventimiglia was pretty cool as well.

Now I guess it's time to finally binge watch through The Shield since I've only made it through the first season previously.

• Like 2