General Television Thread

Hellfire

I liked Buffy and I loved Angel till his son became a thing.

Then you'll probably like Supernatural. Very similar feel to it

• Like 1

Connor was awesome until that shit with Cordy. I was glad to see him go away eventually.

Something about that rapid aging just to get his character out there was so offensively bad to me. Can't really put a finger on why but that was my "Fuck this show" moment. As soon as he came out fully grown I turned it off and watched nothing after.

• Like 1

Connor wasn't completely horrible. And at least, in the aging rapidly thing, they'd established seasons earlier that in Hell time goes waaaaay faster.

So Heroes Season 2 wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Very convoluted but I expected that when you're dealing with time travel and shit. Three episodes into Season Three though and I'm a little lost now.

I think Heroes Season 2 may have been easier to marathon. Watching it week to week was painful, but maybe that's because it's dragged out. The old band-aid rip or something.

Justified season one was good, not amazing but I'll stick with it. Season two has started off strong though, seems more willing to go into a more complex plot from the outset, and everybody's motivations aren't as black and white. Intrigued by this Tim character, seems like he's going to be important down the line.

I watched the first episode of Galavant. It was fun, although the humor was sometimes a bit too silly for the intended audience (adults who had grown up on Disney). The best part, though, was that I realized that the man playing King Richard was also Detective Lassiter on Psych. Fun times!