General Television Thread

Hellfire

My only problem with it so far is that they're really driving home how selfish Bojack is when that's already quite well established. I find the repetition a little boring sometimes, but the rest of it, including some great voice casting makes up for it.

Yeah, I think the fact that it's on Netflix doesn't help. It'd work if it was episodic on TV, but for a show that's more than likely being marathoned it does remind you of that fact a bit much.

For anyone that cares (GoGo, maybe), tonight's the holiday episode of Girl Meets World featuring Shawn, Corey's parents, etc.

• Like 1

For anyone that cares (GoGo, maybe), tonight's the holiday episode of Girl Meets World featuring Shawn, Corey's parents, etc.

Yeah also they've already announced next season is going to have Feeny in it for a couple of episodes as well as Eric returning.

It started off slow, but its really finding its way now. Starting to love it :D

Finished BoJack. It actually got more depressing by the end, which was offset with some nice bits of comedy. Actually found it more emotionally engaging than a lot of shows, which was actually nice. Looking forward to a second season.

Not sure what to watch next. Want to go for something British, so I might try The Missing. I know I still need to do The Wire, but I don't have the time to commit to that yet. Tempted by Orange is the New Black or Lilyhammer because I've really enjoyed the Netflix Original stuff.

If you want more animation, Rick and Morty is a ton of fun. You can watch it all for free on the website, too. It's by Dan Harmon and features some familiar voices if you're a Community fan...

Also Dr. Spaceman.

• Like 2

Just finished the second season of House Of Cards. Now I'm starting Heroes. I watched the first half of the first season when it originally came out but kind of strayed away from it after that. I'm told the later seasons are a disappointment but I like to be able to power through shows and it's always been on my list....plus...Ali Larter :pervert:

Sherlock is probably the best thing on British TV in who knows how long. I've finally been watching it, and got about two episodes left. Cumberbatch and Freeman have extraordinary chemistry, and the writing is brilliant. It also manages to be incredibly funny. Oh, and Andrew Scott as Jim Moriarty is wonderful.

• Like 1

Good news, UK Supernatural fans who haven't been keeping up online! The show which was dropped by Sky Living last year has finally got a new TV home on E4 from next year. Hopefully once they've caught up they'll air it more in line with America than Sky Living did (which wouldn't be hard, since Sky Living took around 10 months).

Just finished the second season of House Of Cards. Now I'm starting Heroes. I watched the first half of the first season when it originally came out but kind of strayed away from it after that. I'm told the later seasons are a disappointment but I like to be able to power through shows and it's always been on my list....plus...Ali Larter :pervert:

If you're watching it for Ali Larter you may as well watch Legends. Both shows are rats (bar Heroes season 1), but at least you get Sean Beans hilarious accents and the girl from Waterworld's second Victor Tooms style ten year reappearance.