General Television Thread

Hellfire

Eh, with the holiday, things were kinda down across the board. It was only 0.2 less than what Grimm brought so I wouldn't worry too much yet. I do think it was a mistake scheduling it so that episode 2 aired on a holiday though. They probably should have premiered it a week or two earlier to get a nice base audience before they ran into holiday-skewed numbers.

I hate this time of year when everything and its mother starts airing. I have so many shows on the go, and all the others I have yet to manage to catch up on. I feel a sense of relief when a show finishes permanently at the moment because there's only so much time in the world :shifty:

That's generally when I pick a show up. I have a hard time keeping track of what shows are on what days so once it ends, I usually steam roll through it. I'm trying to stay caught up on The Flash, Arrow, Forever, Sons of Anarchy and Scorpions this year but I have so many other past shows that I need to watch. I'm trying to get through Suits, The Wire, and The Shield as well.

I have season 1 of The Wire, Rome, Treme, Deadwood, Orange is the New Black, Transparent, Archer, season 2 of Masters of Sex, season 4 of Breaking Bad just waiting for me to watch them and I need to finish some of these seasons I left off halfway through, like the Leftovers, the Strain and the Chair. There is never enough time.

I'm bummed Manhattan Love Story got axed, I liked it better than A to Z by quite a bit, and I can't stand Selfie. Bad Judge I liked too. Wonder how long Utopia is going to last?

EDIT: Just read Utopia is axed too. Wow, not good news for new shows.

I'm bummed Manhattan Love Story got axed, I liked it better than A to Z by quite a bit, and I can't stand Selfie. Bad Judge I liked too. Wonder how long Utopia is going to last?

EDIT: Just read Utopia is axed too. Wow, not good news for new shows.

Yeah, I didn't realize Utopia was a thing over in the US when I watch a fair bit of US shows, it's relatively popular over here in Holland (the original Dutch version), yet the American version being cancelled was the first time I heard about that version.

Leighton, both the Fishmongers and Julie (obviously), all besides Julie just gone without explanation. They also introduced two shit characters (one obnoxious granny, and another obnoxious kid) and one okay one on the pharmacy. The only saving grace would be if Aisling Bea's (who I love) character had debuted, but she didn't even appear. It got noticeably worse last season anyway so not really bothered about dropping it.