Who the hell is this Ke$ha woman?

apsham

I asked the same thing a week ago. Never heard of the bitch before, until some girl I was hanging out with mentioned her. Some flavor of the month girl, probably won't be relevant by July.

Lady Gaga and Katy Perry say hi. <_<

That they were "flavor of the girl" month but they're still around. Katy Perry I can understand, she came out with that very stupid "I kissed a girl" but actually proved she can sing.

Gaga, eugh!

Can anyone make a word out of what she says in bad romance? I only do 'cause my gf somehow set our TV up to have subtitles.. even during Gaga songs.. there's somebody very talented working at that subtitle company to be able to understand Gaga

I read an article on Yahoo that said Kesha was the most downloaded female artist with something like 610,000 downloads of her song..which tells me there are 610,000 people with terrible taste in music

That they were "flavor of the girl" month but they're still around. Katy Perry I can understand, she came out with that very stupid "I kissed a girl" but actually proved she can sing.

Gaga, eugh!

Whoa whoa whoa.

Hold on one second.

Katy Perry can sing? I must have missed the memo. Because all the live performances I've seen of that girl have shown that the girl has a horrific voice live. Seriously, Katy Perry should consider going Britney and lip syncing because her voice is atrocious.

What a voice.

Edited by RockPaperScissors

What a voice.

If you're trying to be sarcastic I think you're seriously failing when that is actually the best performance of that song I have ever heard, it felt much more organic than the records version.

Oh and that Ke$ha song is fine for what it is, but I don't think sh is that much of a fittie.

Before you jump down my throat and tell me I am wrong, I am coming from the perspective that while she certainly isn't hard on the eyes, she is not stunning, and her style is one I used to see everyday at uni or on nights out, and the girls weren't too bad looking (if they could pull it off). I will make my case by saying, if I was on a night out and took a girl like Ke$ha home, I would be very very proud of myself, but its not like she would be in my top ten, twenty or maybe even fifty.