UFC 2010

9 to 5

Man, May 25th cannot come soon enough.

I didn't realise it was out that soon.

That means I'll be playing video games for the next three or four months, almost non-stop.

February - FIFA 10 Ultimate Team, Heavy Rain

March - GTA DLC

April - FIFA Road To World Cup

May - UFC 2010

Life is hard.

Man, May 25th cannot come soon enough.

I didn't realise it was out that soon.

That means I'll be playing video games for the next three or four months, almost non-stop.

February - FIFA 10 Ultimate Team, Heavy Rain

March - GTA DLC

April - FIFA Road To World Cup

May - UFC 2010

Life is hard.

Yeah I was thinking about this the other day, figuring that my gaming would cool down for a bit. Then I realized that stuff like Heavy Rain, UFC, MLB 10, and others are coming out. Crap.

Aaaaaugh too many games coming out. I just picked up Dante's, had to skip out on MAG, having to wait for Final Fantasy and now this bullshit. I've already preordered it because I'm a masochist apparently and don't mind throwing my money at video games.

People. PEOPLE. I believe it's already been said: Camp EWB. We must have it.

EA MMA looks like it's going to be decent, but the UFC game already has something to build on.. something that wasn't exactly all that broken in the first place. So yeah, the EA game is going to really have to do something groundbreaking or different if I'm going to be expected to check that out. Best case scenario is that we get two good MMA games that will last us the next year.

I think that would be a mistake, they've clearly made an effort to focus on online with the camps and whatnot, I wouldn't let a few ignorant dickheads spoil it for you.

Well to be honest, I don't really like playing games online to begin with. I only have two people on my Live friends list and I only play with one of them.

I can see EWB vs GDS.

If I ever played against someone who was from GDS, i'd just spam Superman Punch (even though I hate that) just to know that after they're done scraping themselves off the mat, they would die of a heart attack brought on by ":angry: THAT'S NOT HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT :angry:"