UFC 2010

9 to 5

If Fight Night can have entrances, UFC can have entrances. It would draw me into the career mode more, being able to see my character enter that cage.

You know what else would help to draw players into career? If it had even a tiny bit of re-playability this time around. shifty.gif

• Like 1

And also, far less MENUS.

I think THQ have realised it's their signature to have really clunky menus, and lots of saving, as we've seen with both Smackdown & UFC, so they keep them in there.

In other news, the "cover" looks epic, 50x better than the first one (I remember when they did release the official art with Griffin on it, we all said we preferred the basic orange logo on grey background thing.)

UFC_Undisputed_2010_cover.jpg

Edited by TheModernWay

I'd like to see that extra layer of polish on this game, that's what would make it for me. In addition to the changes that are bound to come to gameplay, which is just fine with me.. I want to see my custom fighter age (I mean, it wouldn't be so hard to do that.. just in career mode right? I can suspend my disbelief that all fighters could look the same after X amount of years.. but it's stupid to have a 21 year old fighter in the tale of the tape for 10 years), more locations added to have as a hometown or "fighting out of", entrances to the ring.. all that stuff that should have been in the first game.

I could really care less for the online additions.. these things sound awesome, but really never go the way that one would imagine.

Urgh, that cover is awful. The logo is too close to the edges for one and just... ugh, I just don't like it really.

Gonna love the game itself though. I also agree with Sham and would also like to submit the request of more nicknames for the announcer to say, and please God with more variety. So damn difficult to find a decent one that worked with the guy I'd make.

Gonna love the game itself though. I also agree with Sham and would also like to submit the request of more nicknames for the announcer to say, and please God with more variety. So damn difficult to find a decent one that worked with the guy I'd make.

Why would you want to please god with more variety? He couldn't care less about a vidja game. :shifty:

When it come to create a players in games I don't know why developers don't just copy what NBA2K does. They have a huge list of first and last names allowing for the announcers to actually call your player by name. UFC should just do that then throw in 50 or so nicknames.

Probably because it'd be insanely tedious to record A-Z first AND last names.

Though I remember when I made myself on Madden 2004 marking out when the commentator said my name automatically. May've said Lesnar's too when I made him.

Oh another thing, and one of the more important things I want removed is the ten year limit on your career... instead I propose that there be the possibility of injuries (albeit, minimal and nothing as common as a game such as the original Wrestling Spirit which really over did that in my opinion) and other factors that would either lead you to retire your fighter or after a lot and I mean a lot of piling up issues.. force it.