The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

Miami? Meh, I think the Dolphins would be better off without him. All Miami needs with their passing game is more experience.

I wish they didn't trade away Ted Ginn though. He was an ass WR but he was great as a kick returner.

I agree, Bess is underrated and Hartline is getting better. they have no return game without Ginn though. they should have kept him as a returner and occasional deep threat.

If Moss goes to the Bengals I would laugh.

That said he's not totally useless or anything. I'd be stunned to see him remain a Free Agent for long. He'll probably find a new home at least by next week. He had behaved himself at New England pretty well until this year and I am sure some team could use someone like him.

But I agree with Be. If he goes to New England and they get a 3rd round pick for NOTHING I think I might actually cry.

The Bengals messed up by not keeping Antonio Bryant. He was the only WR worth having at this point, no TO, no Ochocinco and no Moss. Bryant was more than enough, great player and a medium/low profile.

I'm pretty sure Bryant's knee is the reason that he got released, he just wasn't healthy enough to play in the NFL anymore. From what I read the Bengals are notorious for having a cheap owner so there was a lot of jokes made at his expense that the fact he won't spend a little extra cash of a top notch nedical staff ended up costing him around 8 million dollars in the Bryant signing.

think the Vikings were crazy to trade for Randy Moss to begin with.

I think Moss gets to slide on a lot his crap that other players *cough*T.O.*cough* get called on because Moss is a better player. But some of those are prima donnas, while Moss is a plain, old fashioned asshole.

TO plays hard, and cares about winning. I can't say the same about Moss. I really don't get the problem people have with Owens, nor with Chad.

Chad, I don't understand at all. Sure he's obnoxious, but he's not out there asking for a new contract every season. He plays hard and wants to win and has been loyal to his team.

You don't understand why people have a problem with TO? Really? He's calmed down a ton, because he knows his value is declining, but when it wasn't, he was a divisive personality, concerned only for his own success and not that of the team. Did you forget most of the last 10 years?

DMN, does your problem with Moss come from his lame and forgettable stint with Oakland a few years ago? I mean, the guy can obviously play and if he didn't care about winning he wouldn't had given the Vikings some tips on the Pats, the Vikings didn't want to take his advice so they lost.