The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

Oh the schadenfreude is delicious. Fuck off Pissburgh.

Congrats to Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. Now that Brees and Rodgers have rings, I guess that leaves poor Philip Rivers as the best ring free QB in the league. Having said that, Sanchez would have won this game for his team. Too bad the Pittsburgh defense couldn't force any turnovers and carry Benny McRapesalot to another title.

This one's for you, Chase.

dawson-crying-copy.jpg

Dallas, hide your daughters, Big Ben is here, and he's really, really angry. Someone's getting raped tonight!

You're a Raiders fan.

/win

His qb hasn't been accused of rape… twice

/better win

• Like 1

Oh the schadenfreude is delicious. Fuck off Pissburgh.

Congrats to Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. Now that Brees and Rodgers have rings, I guess that leaves poor Philip Rivers as the best ring free QB in the league. Having said that, Sanchez would have won this game for his team. Too bad the Pittsburgh defense couldn't force any turnovers and carry Benny McRapesalot to another title.

Rivers/Ryan are probably 1 and 1a for me on that list.

This one's for you, Chase.

dawson-crying-copy.jpg

Dallas, hide your daughters, Big Ben is here, and he's really, really angry. Someone's getting raped tonight!

You're a Raiders fan.

/win

His qb hasn't been accused of rape… twice

/better win

The Raiders don't have a QB.

/best win

ha. 'only in america could you beat the rest of the country and be called world champions'

How about you put together your best football team and we'll put them up against ours, and we'll see if you have any kind of an argument.

Manchester United?

The following joke has been rated (N)

Oh come on! It's half three in the morning!

Actually...I'm away to bed :shifty:

Early prediction: the 2012 Super Bowl will be won by the QB with a "lesser" reputation in the league. Eli vs Brady II or The Manning Bowl in Peyton's house sounds good to me :shifty:

2011 - Rodgers over Ben

2010 - Brees over Peyton

2009 - Ben over Warner

2008 - Eli over Brady

2006 - Ben over Hasselbeck

Edited by naiwf

I'd hardly say Rodgers had a lesser reputation than Ben. Obviously less prolific in the post-season but most people (Rightly) assume he's better at the QB position and hasn't shown any really awful post-season performances.

I'd hardly say Rodgers had a lesser reputation than Ben. Obviously less prolific in the post-season but most people (Rightly) assume he's better at the QB position and hasn't shown any really awful post-season performances.

People were ready to anoint Ben one of the "all time greats" had he won today. That's all they've been talking about for the last 2 weeks on national sports talk television and radio. Some douchecanoe named Jason Smith of ESPN radio was actually arguing that if Ben had won his career would have been BETTER than Brady's to date because Ben is younger. Apparently it didn't matter to him that Brady has 2 Super Bowl and (now) 2 regular season MVP awards and Ben might have played the worst SB ever and had maybe 2 votes for MVP in his career.