PSN Death

Nimrodic

My PS2's a bit dodgy when it comes to playing DVDs, but as a games console it's fine. The only one I owned that completely stopped working was the 360; with the Game Gear it was the "1" button that stopped working, with the C64 it just refused to load certain cassettes. The Mega Drive, Master System, PS1, ZX Spectrum, Game Cube, Game Boy, DS, BBC Micro and Wii all have or continue to serve me well without faults.

Hmmm, let's see. I think our ZX Spectrum and Atari 7800's were thrown away (curses, at the time I was all 'lol, old' but now I want them back. Well, the Atari mainly.) The first SNES, for some reason, died. Got another one which still works fine. My 'modified' PS1 kinda stopped working, I later stumbled upon the fact that it worked if I but something heavy on top of it. I have an additional unmodified one that works fine. Dreamcast has it's power button stuck in the on position, haven't tried the thing in years though so i'm not sure how it's faring. PS2 I don't think plays PS1 or CD based PS2 games, DVD based ones it's picky with. My line of handhelds are fine barring the fact that the front screen plate thing came unstuck on my Gameboy. 360 has died twice and I should be out of warranty now, should it decide to pop it's clogs again.

I'm surprised you weren't awoken by the collective groans of pleasure from a million 360 fanboys orgasming.

It was drowned out by the terrified yelps of a million ps3 fanboys having to contemplate going otside or reading a book.

I caught up on my podcast listening :)

Alright, who is going to fess up and say they beat it like it owed them money?

:pervert: