L.A. Noire

Gene Kiniski

I had an e-mail at 5pm from GAME saying that as soon as they've taken the money from my account, it'll be sent out ready for delivery. Here's hoping I get it a day early!

...although to be honest, as long as I get it on release day, I don't really mind.

http://www.gamespot....deo-review?hd=1

Prittymuch discibes what i expected.

But reviewed by a tranny.

I came in here to say the same - what the fuck? At first I thought it was a bloke with long hair, until I saw the name. I'm still not sure what it's supposed to be. :shifty:

A good review though - the whole "completely blowing a case, yet being showered with praise before the next one" thing is slightly worrying, but it still looks fantastic.

http://www.gamespot....deo-review?hd=1

Prittymuch discibes what i expected.

But reviewed by a tranny.

I came in here to say the same - what the fuck? At first I thought it was a bloke with long hair, until I saw the name. I'm still not sure what it's supposed to be. :shifty:

A good review though - the whole "completely blowing a case, yet being showered with praise before the next one" thing is slightly worrying, but it still looks fantastic.

Let´s be serius, thats (sadly) still just what to expect from a videogame. Heavy Rain had me fooled on this one so i was not expecting L.A. Noire to do much better. Maybe in a few years... Frontire Elite in a heavy rain like story driven game - best thing ever to happen in videogames.

IGN Review.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1168417p1.html

I saw that video, and that IGN gave it an 8.5 - someone said that they're the type of review site that only gives ridiculously high ratings to games like CoD, anyway.

EDIT: Someone just pointed out that despite their gripes with "repetitive cases" they gave GTA IV a 10/10 ...so yeah. It doesn't matter to me how shit the ratings are, but I know people look at them and say "ahh, I won't bother, because that site said it's not that good."

IGN is putting out particularly retarded reviews lately. For all the flaws they could have focused on in Brink, they picked that it was repetitive. A repetitive shooter? Whoever heard of such a thing from such a unique genre! :o

• Like 1

I don't mind disk changing, as long as it's linear. Don't really have room to install all 3 discs on my 360. With no multiplayer to worry about, I'm open to getting it on PS3. Plus there's that 'exclusive content' that's been mentioned. Not entirely sure on how good the PSN sales are either. Like, I got the RDR DLC on 360 and I imagine there's gonna be some support for this too, outside of the various pre-order specials which people assume are gonna be in that Rockstar key download or whatever it's called.