UFC News and Discussion Thread

The biggest issue with the testing has been that it's straight after the event. It was basically meaningless as the fighters knew when it was going to happen so could cycle off (which you have to do anyway, although I don't know the science of cycling on and off, and how it may effect performance but even people who just use for appearance reasons cycle off). So to say a fighter didn't test positive in the past is fairly redundant. Chances are the only people who were caught were people who are telling the truth when they say they took a jab for an injury or it was in a supplement. People who were using for performance enhancement and didn't cycle off were morons.

I don't know that I care now that everyone is just saying they have small balls and getting an exemption anyway.

The biggest issue with the testing has been that it's straight after the event. It was basically meaningless as the fighters knew when it was going to happen so could cycle off (which you have to do anyway, although I don't know the science of cycling on and off, and how it may effect performance but even people who just use for appearance reasons cycle off). So to say a fighter didn't test positive in the past is fairly redundant. Chances are the only people who were caught were people who are telling the truth when they say they took a jab for an injury or it was in a supplement. People who were using for performance enhancement and didn't cycle off were morons.

I don't know that I care now that everyone is just saying they have small balls and getting an exemption anyway.

I am sure you do care about some of the small balls :pervert:

I only caught like half of the first round but to me it looked like he had some shaky submission defense and then all of sudden, wrestling reversal! And then in the second round it was all, "I WILL CRÉPE ALL OVER YOU HERE HAVE A FRENCH RNC!".

I wonder if Cyrille Diabete has devoloped any form of grappling skill this time around.

He's 117 years old, why would he start now?