UFC News and Discussion Thread

So pumped for tonights show, feels like we've had to wait an age for this Bones/Rashad fight.

I'm going with Rashad to win, certainly rooting for him too. Haven't seen many people going with him for this fight, seems most cant see past a Bones victory tonight. As dominating as Bones has looked, people seem to forget Rashad has only lost one fight. I just feel he's going to come in with the right gameplan tonight and pull it off.

After saying that, Bones will likely embarrass me and TKO him in Round 1 :shifty:

I hate Evans. He's an arrogant little prick. I hope Bones rips his head off and throws it into the third row.

I can imagine the game plan it involves being a blanket for 25 minutes. Jones must have close to a foot's reach and 4-5 inches on Evans, besides somehow getting inside and landing one massive punch, Evans only hope is holding him down. I'm hoping because of the bad blood Evans decides to engage.

I figure Evan's gameplan is going to be 'hope Jones punches me in the face so much he has a heart attack and I win by default'.

• Like 1

Rashad has a chance, his foot work is better than Jones, and Jones is quite flat footed, he stand a chance of wrestling him to the ground and grinding on him.... But yeah, Jones volume of stand up offence is the key to his win, and I hope he spinning elbows Evan right in the chops

Rashad is not on Jones level. It is as easy as that. Plus, Evans is largely overrated. Jones isn't. Jones is going to win.

I am sorry, Evans is not overrated. Look at his win list and it is a who's who of 205'ers, with the loss to Machida being the on blotch on his record, by "That knock out", shows him to be one of the top fighters in the UFC today.

• Like 1