UFC News and Discussion Thread

I feel blue and red might feel a bit too bright if we see nothing but that the whole night long. Everyone wearing the same colors is boring as fuck, but the black and white does look clean, which seems to be the only thing on UFC's mind. 

Also, I have zero interest in this TUF Finale card. Even with Waterson and Samman on the card.

I feel blue and red might feel a bit too bright if we see nothing but that the whole night long. Everyone wearing the same colors is boring as fuck, but the black and white does look clean, which seems to be the only thing on UFC's mind. 

Also, I have zero interest in this TUF Finale card. Even with Waterson and Samman on the card.

I forgot about it again and I just found out about it earlier today. Outside of the main event I'm not too fussed about even watching it.

He's got a decent defensive ground game. Try to improve your position and he's doing his damnedest to scramble to his feet. 

It's more that he's still a human being, and he's basically been doing media obligations since the Poirier fight, probably. He's spent like 15 days in Ireland in 2015. I just kinda wish the UFC would use him for something that isn't their incredibly outdated reality show. They really need to change the format of the show, making it a fight a week between no names is boring. I say bring back the redemption season :P 

I don't really care about the kits but the guide at the bottom was off all night. They had a shorts colour next to their name and I'm sure at one point they had two guys the wrong way round, and Robbie Lawler was shown as yellow when there was not a speck of yellow on his clothing.

If you're going to insist on specific kits for fighters to wear then just make them blue and red to match up with  their corner.

I took that yellow blip to be gold to signify he was the champion.

Lawler was wearing 'Champion' shorts, which are just normal shorts with a little bit of gold trim. 

He's got a decent defensive ground game. Try to improve your position and he's doing his damnedest to scramble to his feet. 

It's more that he's still a human being, and he's basically been doing media obligations since the Poirier fight, probably. He's spent like 15 days in Ireland in 2015. I just kinda wish the UFC would use him for something that isn't their incredibly outdated reality show. They really need to change the format of the show, making it a fight a week between no names is boring. I say bring back the redemption season :P 

Season 4 is the only TUF that I have ever rewatched after originally watching, its just a lot of fun seeing these guys get a crack at making a comeback, mainly because they were all around when I first got into watching the UFC so I knew all of them.  If they redid it in the modern day, I'd know like 3 out of 16 or so >_>