UFC News and Discussion Thread

I managed to hype myself properly for this card full of fighters i dident know/only knew because they booked them for being from germany. Imma enjoy this! The Tickets are about 72, some people that went last year told me that you could see much better from a big higher than being on the floor since the octagon is a bit elevated. To bad the light heavyweight to five fight is not on the card anymore, i hope the girls will just go crazy in the Mainevent.

This UFC on Pick TV/free TV thing must be international, as we are getting the Berlin card on regular Fox as opposed to Fox Sports (In Holland, FS is a premium channel)

Can't stand the Dan Hardy, Jon Gooden commentary team. They just talk shit and most of it is wrong anyways.

The accents drive me crazy! :shifty:

Jedrzejczyk is for real though. I couldn't believe she busted Penne up as much as she did. The rest of the card was pretty crap though.

I had one hell of a time in Berlin last night. Probably not the best card in UFC history but especially during the prelims i had tons of fun. The Mainevent was just brutal, i have no idea who is supposed to beat her.

Hoping Namajunas eventually get's a shot if she can get a couple of wins under her belt. Massive potential.

Can't stand the Dan Hardy, Jon Gooden commentary team. They just talk shit and most of it is wrong anyways.

The accents drive me crazy! :shifty:

Jedrzejczyk is for real though. I couldn't believe she busted Penne up as much as she did. The rest of the card was pretty crap though.

Oh I don't know, there were a few fun fights on that card. Granted, the Siver/Kawajiri fight sucked, but otherwise there were no fights that were inherently bad. The prelims were especially fun compared to the rest mind.