UFC News and Discussion Thread

Who, Quom? He's not a murderer, he's actually quite friendly.

He has the cold dead eyes of a murderer

Pretty much why I'd like to give him a bumming. He looks like an alpha jock type with little personality.

Cruz is the same but he could top because he's little. It's cute when little guys are all cocky and stupid.

Edit. Yeah I'm lovely and my eyes are really pretty :/

Edited by Quom

Gus for the shot all day long. Quite a few would argue that he beat Jones originally for the title, either way he should have had a rematch. His only other recent loss was to Johnson where he made a mistake and got pounded on, that being the guy who just fought for the title too. Gustafsson is a bloody brilliant fighter, losing to Johnson doesn't change that. The reality is that there's barely any other legit contenders ready to face Cormier right now.

Bader's little win streak won't change the likelihood of him getting completely mauled and dominated by Cormier. Gustafsson is a level above and IMO provides the bigger test.

And potentially ruin a sequel of Jones / Cormier?

We're still waiting for the Gus/Jones sequel. The first fight was bloody brilliant.