UFC News and Discussion Thread

No way he's getting the shot with his troubles with USADA going on now. Would love to see Bisping / Rockhold 2, actually, over this, but this is going to be fun as well.

I really wished that somehow Frankie would drop to 135 and challenge Cruz, while TJ and Faber duke it out. This just feels like Cruz is going to eat Faber up.

Also, Rory MacDonald versus Stephen Thompson in Ottawa in June. I can't fucking wait for that one!

22 minutes ago, Just Joe said:

Had a feeling this would happen when he jumped two weight classes, shame. Fair play to the lad for doing it though, could have just stayed at 145 and dominated.

I knew this was the first thing someone was going to bring up. I was in a house full of Connor lovers for this fight. I love it. The Tate fight went the way I wanted but not the way I expected. That shakes up the division a little bit.

Well I'm fine with this. I said yesterday I could see one upset out of the top two fight and put money on Nate for the better returns. Low and behold, two upsets.