EWR 2010 Stats Update: April

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Since people paid attention to the other list [and to make sure things are all set immediately for who the 'top priority' eliminations would be, I took the list for how high it went up [same rules apply: Non-Wrestlers, Free Agents]:

Up to 30 [the backyard peak level, to get everyone set. There seem to be more surefire people to keep upping it to this amount, but I'm just listing the people who fit this rule for possible deletions for space- you guys can work on judging who should stay. (In addition, if people from the previous list who were under 10 were judged worthy to keep, shouldn't they have their overness upped to at least the 11-15 range?]

Alexander Worthington III

Anastacia Rose

Beckie

Delta Lotta Pain

EZ Ryder

Jennifer Bancalum

Lucy Clayden

Mikey Whiplash

President Seska

Adam Booker

Adam Roberts

Brittany Summers

Dean Ayass

Edward G. Xtasy

Kayla Sparks

Overkill

Ronnie D. Licious

Vansack Acid

Erin Bray

Tamie Sheffield

The Hurricane Kidd

YUTAKA

Arch Kincaid

Blind Rage

Danny Drake

Lotto Money

Mike Blake

Nikki Fuller

Shannon McNeill

Taylor Vaughn

Terry Knight

The Cremator

Tiana Ringer

White Trash

April Littlejohn

Big Dave

Danger

Darksoul

Diablo Santiago

Dominous

EWC Commissioner

Hook Bomberry

Jacob Ladder

Jeff Shapiro

Leticia Cline

Mammoth Sasaki

Master J

Miss Delicious

Oman Tortuga

Pete Doyle

Bulldog Blanski

Chris Nelson

Devon Parkside

Flash Barker

Lady Victoria

Romeo Bliss

Scott Parker

Steve Armstrong

Vito DeNucci

Angeleeka

Jamie Cragwell

Jessica Hatch

John Phoenix

JUN

Ladies Choice

Max Boyer

Phillip J. Fukumasa

Ryan Wing

April Pennington

Bobby Rogers

Brute Issei

Chie Terashita

Jamie Koeppe

Jose Chaparo

Kinya Oyanagei

Lobo PWA

Lourdes Guenard

Mototsugu Shimizu

Rebecca DiPietro

Rising Son

Z Shooting Star Sick

Allison Pfau

Heishiro Hazuki

Justice Smith

Mister ZERO

Aaron Proctor

Angry Aryan Damian

Antonio Mestre

Aya Koyama

Baron Von Hagen

Caryn Mower

Chi Chi Cruz

Dirk Hadameck

Jack Marciano

Katsuyori Shibata

Shane Madison

Animal*Shogo

Jeff Rocker

Kengo Kimura

Rebecca Knox

Blue Wolf

Deranged

Hellaware Assassin

Kevin Lyon

Kimberly Kash

Mickey Doyle

Naohiro Hoshikawa

Raimu Mishima

Bobbi Billard

Jillian Beyor

Osiris

Robbie Dawber

Bobby Quance

Chiquita Anderson

DC Drake

Kaori Nakayama

Maxx Payne

Rena Takase

Sachie Nishibori

Taku Iwasa

Ai Fujita

Al Getz

Chad Fortune

Chihiro Nakano

Disco Machine

Emcee SKIM

Lauren Jones

Mike Maverick

Taylor Matheny

The Arsenal

Timmy Baltimore

Yumi Fukawa

Akiya Anzawa

Amy Crawford

Arashi

Brian XL

Dino Bambino

Eric Priest

Kayo Noumi

Brother YASSHI

Chris Stylz

Momoe Nakanishi

Saika Takeuchi

Sugar Sato

Haruka Eigen

Mad Cow

Robbie Rage

Trudi DeNucci

Chae An

Ian Knoxx

Leyla Milani

Chad Fortune has been a monster truck driver for 10 years now, I doubt he'll return to wrestling at this point.

Timmy Baltimore is still doing indies.

Jillian Beyor was a failed WWE developmental diva who was a Playboy Playmate and recently released.

Anastacia Rose was a former WWE backstage interviewer.

Brother YASSHI retired last year but was a regular for All Japan for about 4 years to that point teaming off and on with Shuji Kondo like he did his entire career.

Animal*Shogo has been a part-time wrestler in Japan since he left Dragon Gate in 2005.

Kevin Lyon (the former Taro) was a PWG commentator at one point.

JUN was the El Dorado ring announcer doing a Jack Sparrow esque gimmick as of 2008.

Dean Aayss is a manager in England.

Dominious was/is a monsterous bodyguard in NWA Anarchy for Jeff G. Bailey or Dan Wilson, I forget which.

Beckie, EZ Rider and perhaps Delta Lotta Pain are more former WOW workers.

Chris Nelson and Vito DeNucci I believe were an NWA Florida tag team as the New Hollywood Blonds.

Jamie Koppe should DEFINITELY be DELETED from the game. She never did shit for the WWE besides win the first diva search and take pictures on WWE.com.

And before anyone gives me the "she's hot excuse," that has been used in the past I say f-u because this is a wrestling game not a poster princess game.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

EZ Ryder

Mikey Whiplash

Dean Ayass

Kayla Sparks

Overkill

The Hurricane Kidd

YUTAKA

Arch Kincaid

Blind Rage

Danny Drake

Big Dave

Darksoul

Hook Bomberry

Mammoth Sasaki

Oman Tortuga

Devon Parkside

Flash Barker

Scott Parker

JUN

Max Boyer

Ryan Wing

Brute Issei

Mototsugu Shimizu

Rising Son

Justice Smith

Mister ZERO

Angry Aryan Damian

Baron Von Hagen

Chi Chi Cruz

Dirk Hadameck

Jack Marciano

Katsuyori Shibata

Shane Madison

Animal*Shogo

Rebecca Knox

Kevin Lyon

Osiris

Robbie Dawber

Bobby Quance

Kaori Nakayama

Disco Machine

Mike Maverick

The Arsenal

Arashi

Dino Bambino

Brother YASSHI

Leyla Milani

The ones quoted are names I recognize and should probably be kept in the game. Bolded SHOULD to be kept in (except, possibly Leyla, I'm just bolding her due to the fact she was in Wrestlicious as the co-host for a while), the rest give or take. Can't say anything on anybody I didn't list though.

Edited by Black Majik

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rename Joey Matthews to Joey Mercury as he worked his first WWE show at the SmackDown tapping last night against Shelton Benjamin. I'd also add him under a WWE deal too as he has been under one since October/November of 2009.

LuFisto should have friendships with Alex Price, Chakal, Sara Del Ray and Mademoiselle Rachell in her well publicized myspace blog about her stroke. She also talked about Mademoiselle Rachell and Chakal being boyfriend and girlfriend in her blog too so I would make a love relationship for the two.

I'd prefer to keep Arch Kincaid around too because I generally sign him. I saw a picture of him in PWI a few years ago and his hair amused me. Stupid I know but it works for me. if nobody else can find a reason to keep him, then by all means delete him. I was just stating my case. (H)

Delta Lotta Pain's in Wrestlicious as one of Jimmy's Angels, so it'd be kind of pointless to delete her if that fed is being added.

Sugar Dunkerton was on Figure Four Daily yesterday and, based on his comments, definitely needs a few relationships added. He credited Murder One with helping develop his gimmick and, in essence, saving his career so a friendship's warranted. A loyalty with Jeremy Vain should also be included since he's turned down other bookings to work for a small fed Vain books. I reckon, if not already done, Jeremy Vain should have booker clicked on too.

From WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Divas Mickie James and Katie Lea Burchill as well as Superstars Shelton Benjamin, Kung Fu Naki, Slam Master J and Jimmy Wang Yang as of today, April 22, 2010. We wish them the best in all future endeavors.

Remove Mickie James, Katie Lea, Shelton, Kung Fu Naki, Slam Master J and JMY from WWE. :wacko:

From WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Divas Mickie James and Katie Lea Burchill as well as Superstars Shelton Benjamin, Kung Fu Naki, Slam Master J and Jimmy Wang Yang as of today, April 22, 2010. We wish them the best in all future endeavors.

Remove Mickie James, Katie Lea, Shelton, Kung Fu Naki, Slam Master J and JMY from WWE. :wacko:

Shelton Benjamin :angry:

Look for him to be the most signed worker by TNA players in the May Update :blush:

On Topic*

A small question.. Would being released from a company (Mainly TNA or WWE)

result in giving them a slight drop in overness? Maybe only by 5 (give or take)

*Edited to make post on topic in reference to the disclaimer

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Just the usual disclaimer that this is not the place to talk about the news, just to let Bill know what's going on and how to reflect it in the update. :(

• Like 3

Guest The Phenomenal Red

One the WWE Releases:

I'd rename Kung Fu Naki to Sho Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang to Jimmy Yang and Slam Master J to Ray Gordy.

I'd drop Mickie James' attitude and behavior to 70 due to the Piggy James issues and a recent alleged repeated delaying the tour buses in Europe.

One the WWE Releases:

I'd drop Mickie James' attitude and behavior to 70 due to the Piggy James issues and a recent alleged repeated delaying the tour buses in Europe.

She should not have her attitude and behavior dropped because she was involved in a storyline where it was written that others mocked her weight, even if she had any attitude towards it the storyline was aggressive towards her and any kind of reaction from her because of it is just.

The tour bus issue is this personally i'd drop her slighty because of this but its really one of those things that goes one way or another, she may have had reason, its not something like she made a bad comment or something

• Like 1

One the WWE Releases:

I'd rename Kung Fu Naki to Sho Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang to Jimmy Yang and Slam Master J to Ray Gordy.

Rename Mickie James to Alexis Laree as well.

• Like 1

Why rename her her real name is Mickie Laree James so Mickie James is tecnically her real name

Connected to the releases Jimmy Wang Yang tweeted the following: "Three strikes and your out...I hear Florida is a nice place to visit." so maybe its a wellness based release so could equal an attitude/behavior drop

http://pwinsider.com/article/46996/jimmy-wang-yang-comments-on-wwe-release.html?p=1

• Like 2

Connected to the releases Jimmy Wang Yang tweeted the following: "Three strikes and your out...I hear Florida is a nice place to visit." so maybe its a wellness based release so could equal an attitude/behavior drop

http://pwinsider.com/article/46996/jimmy-wang-yang-comments-on-wwe-release.html?p=1

It's because it's his third time being released by WWE.

• Like 2