Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

It's always annoying when a derby game finishes 0-0. Rio and especially Vidic looked really good, though, so at least we were solid in the back (until O'Shea and Brown came on <_<). I just hope Evra and Rafael won't be sidelined for long, otherwise we're fucked with those two covering the flanks.

Glad to see Berba look like he actually gave a shit and play well, he should've been kept on to the final whistle. Men of the match: him and Vidic.

Oh well, it was always going to be a draw. Neither team risked it, neither team took a single chance to go for it - not even in the end. It kinda tells you our gameplan when Man United don't go all-out for the win in stoppage time. I guess I should be satisfied with a draw then.

Glad to see Brown's game is coming back to him, he went forward a lot but that was never really his forte but hopefully he gets back to the form he showed in the double winning season and then Brown and Rafael would be two fantastic options to have.

I think we would have gone for it if we had both our full-backs on but with them just throwing Adam Johnson on against O'Shea and without our flying full-backs we needed to refrain. Berbatov was good- lead the line well though he just doesn't suit the lone striker role.

Tevez really is a bitter old knobend isn't he? Turfed out of United because Fergie didn't rate him, and goes to their local rivals. Then when they come to the COMS in a derby game he does something to say "Yeah, fuck you United, I'm City through and through". Just a bitter tart.

City are playing him pretty much as the main guy, and he is scoring a lot of goals. I'm sure he probably is happier at City than he was at United.

Starting to think that Houllier is way out of his depth here. First he insults his players in public not once but twice. He constantly refers back to Liverpool and then tells Carew to stop living in the past, He has three defensive midfielders at home against Birmingham in the derby, and now against a Blackpool side who have made 10 changes since their last match. Fuck away off. :lmao:

Sounds familiar to me. Just replace the words Houlier and Liverpool with O'Leary and Leeds.

Hugely let down by Joey Barton. After a season and a half of odd yellow cards, fantastic interviews and comedy mustaches and haircuts he goes and does something like that. Yes, last night was frustrating (9 to 5, well worth your 3 points last night, but I'm really glad I don't have to watch that week in week out), but theres no excuse whatsoever for a straight punch when the balls not even in play. Plus if the league punish him quickly that means were sans Barton and Tiote for Fulham on Saturday.

Though I would've marked for Colo sparking out Jason Roberts when he decided to be a prick...

I am rediscovering my love for Aston Villa. :wub:

But seriously...United go a goal down, and as part of their response they take off Hernandez for Obertan.

What.

(Edit: Oh sorry, maybe it was Berbatov who technically went off for Obertan. Also, 2-1. Shit.)