Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

Spurs second goal yesterday was a real dream. From Bale's run to VDV's beautiful finish. I was rooting for them to hang on to the win and I'd agree the referee was against them. Spurs are quickly becoming my favourite team to watch on television. They seem to work so hard for each other and it's so entertaining to watch the likes of Bale, Defoe and VDV playing such entertaining football.

Plus, Redknap is awesome. I was laughing pretty hard at Pires and Harry's little trading of words. Pires still knows how to wind people up.

A draw would've been great tonight, but an Arsenal win isn't too bad, either, because with all the respect in the world, I fancy them to drop more points than Chelsea.

St Andrews is a tough place to go (I don't think any of the 'big four' won there last season) but I hope we can win. Surely going NINE clear of Chelsea is a big enough incentive, especially considering the fact that at 2-0 down in the Villa game, and with Chelsea-Sunderland to come on the Sunday, it could've been them who had a 6/7 point lead. I can't quite believe how quickly things have changed. :)

Nice.

Just looked at the league table for the first time since yesterday.

If Bolton beat us on Wednesday (by no means out of the question at this stage), they will go above us.

Bolton. Above Chelsea. Over the New Year.

90% of fans I have met and spoken to want rid of the inept twat. I was one of his very last supporters, but it is beyond laughable now. Hopefully he does the noble thing and resigns himself after this.

Edited by ONO

It is clear the players do not want to play under Houllier. The fans have turned against him as well. He sits and hides away in the dugout with his hands in his pockets. The only thing fans wanted was for this to be the game that gets Houllier sacked. Everyone knew and accepted we would be well beaten.