Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

An up front pairing of Rooney and Carrolls for England could be the pairing they have been looking for since Wayne turned 16 years old.

What does that even mean!?

An up front pairing of Rooney and Carrolls for England could be the pairing they have been looking for since Wayne turned 16 years old.

What does that even mean!?

It's a direct slander against Michael Owen, is what it is. :shifty:

Lest we forget exactly where Rooney was in relation to the England team at age 16...

It's not that simple to just go for our biggest rivals goalkeeper.

I know but in a perfect world that's who we'd get especially after the speculation that he may want to leave. Even if we could afford him though the possibility of a top Liverpool player moving to United is very unlikely, just like when we sold Heinze, Fergie would sell him to anyone apart from Liverpool it seemed.

Edit: And I've just read the story about David de Gea. Spanish radio station Onda Cero believe we have signed him for 20 million euros (£17.8m) on a 5 year-contract. He seems a decent keeper, still very young but I don't know too much about him. I kind of remember him playing against Fulham last season.

Edited by Starvinho

Alan Hutton is on his way out in the summer apparently. No surprise there as he fell out with Redknapp earlier in the season. Great news though, my favourite Spurs squad in all my years of supporting them is about to get even better! :w00t:

Be a shame if Kranjcar goes though. :angry: