Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

Urghhh finally get home from last night, head killings just get my KFC ready to deal with this hangover and I put the TV on to see Chelsea getting battered by Man.U :( Bad times :crying:

Edited by davidmarrio

That's not very straight-edge behaviour. :shifty:

My straight edge lifestyle lasts about a couple of days each week haha :P Add to that I've had that for about 4/5 years and forgot/cba changing it.

Is anyone elses Sky Sports being a bit jittery every now and then? Dunno if its just Sky being silly or my TV :(

Edited by davidmarrio

What a first half that was. We couldn't have asked for a better start. Just gotta keep it tight now and hopefully nick another goal and then it'll be over.

Terrible seeing foreign players like Ferdinand and Giggs trying to get another professional booked. You wouldn't catch a British player behaving like that.

This.

I can only imagine having played in the league for 10 years that automatically gives Giggs a right to go hound the referee every time there's a dubious decision. Rooney's the same as well, always standing next to the referee and making little comments.

What happened to the captains being the only people allowed to go and talk to the referees? Another FA initiative that they don't follow through with. Look at Howard Webb, he'd fucking kill any player on that pitch if he wanted to, he should just immediately tell anyone who comes running their mouths to fuck off or he'll flash a card.

... And then Utd implode and lose their next two games and Chelsea win the title on goal difference.

I can dream can't I!? :shifty:

Seal the league on Saturday against Blackburn now and then let Blackpool win on the last day so they stay up. Great end to the season. :)

Nope. Beat Blackpool and extend the winning run to 15 straight games. A record.