Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

lol, Baddar uses the "gay amount of posts per page" setting.

And surely you'd be better off recording a song and making that number one? There's enough Man Utd fans in the country to do it easy, just get some pikey council estate scum to sing something. What are Blackout Crew up to these days? :shifty:

We're on page 119 of this thread... :o

I'm on page 318.

Hey, it's a bit stupid, but so was trying to get a non christmassy song to number one, just to stick it to the X Factor - that worked. shifty.gif

Because all the X-Factor songs have been Christmas themed? In fact, Christmas #1s are rarely Christmassy. At least the Rage Against the Machine thing was a reaction against X-Factor dominance of the Christmas #1 slot that ultimately made money for charity. This is just silly.

I'm on page 318.

Hey, it's a bit stupid, but so was trying to get a non christmassy song to number one, just to stick it to the X Factor - that worked. shifty.gif

Because all the X-Factor songs have been Christmas themed? In fact, Christmas #1s are rarely Christmassy. At least the Rage Against the Machine thing was a reaction against X-Factor dominance of the Christmas #1 slot that ultimately made money for charity. This is just silly.

It's silly because you used to be on a perch, and now we're knocking you the fuck off it. :)

I'm on page 318.

It's silly because you used to be on a perch, and now we're knocking you the fuck off it. :)

No, it's silly because the song is terribly ill-fitted to being used to celebrate a sporting achievement. If it were a clever parody version of the song, sure, but it's not. It's just a lazy attempt to pull a RATM for Christmas #1 style stunt with a song that doesn't even fit the purpose it's being used for outside of the repetition of the word nineteen.

I'm on page 318.

The successful team you likely started supporting because they're successful continues to be successful, congrats :shifty:

• Like 5

Welp, Man City have secured fourth place. On my birthday no less. I find it brilliantly ironic that Peter Crouch scored from the exact same play and position last year to kick City out of fourth, and now he's gone and put City in to the Champions League with that fantastic right peg of his.

Man I'm so happy right now. :w00t:

Edited by Ryan Hughes

I'm kind of glad City have qualified for the CL, it will be interesting to see how they do. Would also be good to have a possible knock-out tie with them if it came to it, City have gotta get through that tricky play-off round first though (unless they overhaul Arsenal).

Stoke are in Europe.

Does.

Not.

Compute.

:huh:

Now we're genuinely going to see how these foreigners do on a cold Thursday night at the Britannia.

From Twitter:

@SianyMacalarny Siân

"A major mission accomplished for Man City" yeah next time I pay £15,000 for a dress, I'm hoping I'll almost fit into it too.

:lol: