Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

All right, all right – this is an addition that isn't all that major, but it really appeals to goofy SVR nerds like myself. You've always been able to modify win conditions in your matches to a point – turn on or off DQ and such – but Match Creator really gives you the SVR toolbox and lets you have at it. Using a three-step process – environment, win conditions and rules – you can craft any match combination you like. Want a two out of three falls inferno match? A falls count anywhere first blood match in the Hell in a Cell cage? You can do it.

If you stumble upon a creation you really dig, you can even pop into your options and alter the defaults so that whenever you start a one-on-one or whatever, you'll get the settings you like

Read more: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1125174p1.html#ixzz11WGekK7v

..And I think they've just sold me the game.

Especially if I can have triangle tag matches. It's bugged me no end for years that the Hardcore Tornado rules variant was on, but not the original match. It sounds like a silly fanboy nitpick, and I'll be the first to admit that it is, but it's my fanboy nitpick.

Awesome stuff.

This is, of course, when they reveal it to be limited to singles matches only...

Game / Gamestation - Bret Hart

Tesco - Randy Orton alt. attires

Amazon - Taker Ministry alt. attire

It's Play, not Amazon. Amazon's offer now seems to be charging £5 less than anywhere else. Each of the avove are codes to unlock what's already in the game. The special editions also come in a 'special cover', and with a postcard of the respective superstar, and a free DVD. The Hart one is some version of a best of, Orton's is No Mercy 2007 and Taker's is Unforgiven 2007.