Fictional wrestlers

NobBe Nobbs

If I can ever be arsed, I may make a diary out of this concept, but for now I'm just after as many fictional, video game wrestlers as you can think of.

The ones I have so far: Zangief, El Fuerte, R. Mika (Street Fighter); King, Armor King (Tekken); Alexei Zalazov, Lucky Colt/Gunloc, Alexander the Greater, El Escorpion (Saturday Night Slam Masters); Wolf Hawkfield, El Blaze (Virtua Fighter); Tina Armstrong, Bass Armstrong, La Mariposa (Dead or Alive); Mike Haggar, Andore (Final Fight); MASK de Smith (Killer 7); Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) and Frank West (Dead Rising - hey, he's covered wars, y'know?)

Who'm I missing?

King from Tekken

From one legendary fighting series to another, King's based upon two different real-life wrestlers. The jaguar mask he wears in the ring and his gear is very reminiscent of the famed Japanese wrestler Tiger Mask, while his character's story of using his winnings to help out poor children is reminiscent of Mexican wrestler Fray Tormenta, whose story ended up becoming the basis for Nacho Libre. King was the one who actually reincarnated the "Kinniku Buster" as the Muscle Buster.

AKI/THQ Man from WCW/NWO Revenge.

If I can ever be arsed, I may make a diary out of this concept, but for now I'm just after as many fictional, video game wrestlers as you can think of.

The ones I have so far: Zangief, El Fuerte, R. Mika (Street Fighter); King, Armor King (Tekken); Alexei Zalazov, Lucky Colt/Gunloc, Alexander the Greater, El Escorpion (Saturday Night Slam Masters); Wolf Hawkfield, El Blaze (Virtua Fighter); Tina Armstrong, Bass Armstrong, La Mariposa (Dead or Alive); Mike Haggar, Andore (Final Fight); MASK de Smith (Killer 7); Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) and Frank West (Dead Rising - hey, he's covered wars, y'know?)

Who'm I missing?

Fighter Hayabusa

Starman

Kin Corn Karn

Giant Panther

The Amazon

King Slender

The Great Puma

:rolleyes:

Agent Orange, Egyptian Conniption, Area 51, Chaingang, The Commandant, Da' Judge, Danny McGee, El Temblor, King Og, Lance Dewlock, Malibu Mike Swanson, Zombie (All from Power Move Pro Wrestling)

Biff Slamkovich, Gunloc, The Great Oni, Titanic Tim, El Stingray, Mike Haggar, Alexander the Grater, King Rasta Mon, Jumbo Flapjack, The Scorpion (Saturday Night Slam Masters)

Victor Ortega, The Wraith, Rip Saber, Black Widow (Ring Of Destruction -- Slam Masters II)

Akira Dragon, El Tigre, Pat Gordon, Rex Beat, Jackie Lee, Boris Chekov, Mark Rose, Julio Falcon, Randy Gomez, Dr. Guildo, Blue King (Tecmo World Wrestling)

From the underappreciated and awesome Champion Wrestler arcade game from Taito:

Nitro Panks

Miracle Rastan

Matterhorn Decker

Rocky Gardner

The Samurai

Black Machine

Cobra Bloody Joe

Jimmy Carbon

Toadie from Neighbors briefly appeared as the "The Lawman" with his own show "Choke-Hold" :shifty:

Also, needs more A.C. Slater.

Also, Randy "The Ram" Robinson from The Wrestler, Thunderlips from Rocky, Captain Insano from The Waterboy, "Bonesaw" McGraw from Spider-Man films (plus Crusher Hogan from the comics), Nacho from Nacho Libre, the cast of Ready to Rumble.