Movies You Can't Believe You Haven't Seen

Draevyn

What are some movies that you can't believe you haven't seen? Whether they be critically acclaimed, or maybe just highly talked about among friends. The talk in the Avengers got me thinking that I can't believe I haven't seen the second Incredible Hulk movie despite having it for like the last year. Same with the entire Star Wars series, Fear and Loathing and probably a few more that I can't think of. I also own all of these movies but have yet to watch them.

I've never seen any of the Godfather trilogy.

I've never seen any of the Star Wars films either and have no intention of.

- Ratatouille (I have seen every other Pixar movie. Except for Cars, because that was Cars.)

- Raising Arizona

- Airplane!

- True Romance

- Dog Day Afternoon

- Mean Streets

- The Usual Suspects

- The Deer Hunter

- Saving Private Ryan

- Ghostbusters (I have seen II, but not I)

- Porco Rosso

- City of God

- Any Marx Brothers movie other than Duck Soup

I'm fairly certain I haven't seen a couple of the Star Wars films, but I can't remember which. Nor can I be arsed.

I haven't seen any of the Sergio Leone spaghetti western trilogy.

Only watched about half an hour of The Matrix, so none of that trilogy either.

Back to the Future II and III.

I've held off watching A Clockwork Orange until I've read the book, so I should be watching that this weekend sometime.

GoGo, Cars was actually really good. Or I thought so a couple of years ago, and I wasn't prepared to like it.

-The Godfather Trilogy

-Heat

-Goodfellas

-American Beauty

-Saving Private Ryan

-Anything Hitchcock

-Anything Kubrick

The last two make me feel dirty as I feel like the resident school film expert in school.

There's loads more which I'm sure will spring to mind.

Edited by Split Second

Jurassic Park, Raging Bull, Citizen Kane, any of the Lethal Weapon movies; and like a few people here it seems Casablanca and others from that sort of time.

EDIT - And Flash Gordon.

Godfather 2 & 3... The Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween & Friday the 13th series', One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Usual Suspects, Zodiac, To Kill A Mockingbird, Citizen Kane, Raging Bull, The Departed and I've got 2001: A Space Odyssey sitting in front of me and I still can't muster up the interest to finally watch it.

All but the first 4 (minus the 1st Nightmare) are currently on my lovefilm.com list though, so it's all good.

I should do some kind of review thing where I watch each film and give my thoughts. I swear someone did that with the Johnny Depp films.

I'm glad everybody else also hasn't seen any of the Godfather movies. I haven't seen Clockwork Orange, either.

I refuse to believe GoGo has never seen Ghostbusters, though. I thought that's one they screened for you when you got out of the womb.

I'm glad everybody else also hasn't seen any of the Godfather movies. I haven't seen Clockwork Orange, either.

I refuse to believe GoGo has never seen Ghostbusters, though. I thought that's one they screened for you when you got out of the womb.

If you decide to watch one, do not watch the first. It was not great at all. Clockwork Orange is good fun though, if you're thinking about checking it out, I'd recommend it. It's got more going for it than LOL FILM STUDIES STUDENTS LOVE IT

Yeah, I think I'm more shocked at someone never seeing Ghostbusters more than people who claim they've never seen any Star Wars movie.

I just watched The Godfather for the first time about a month ago. As for the movies I've never seen:

Shawshank Redemption

Apocalypse Now

Taxi Driver

Schindler's List

Up!

Ratatouille

Ed Wood

They're going to get ignored if I don't say anything, but all of you people who haven't seen Ratatouille and Ed Wood need to fix that PDQ.

This.

And I feel completely ashamed being a film student and looking at my movie rack and seeing 2001: A Space Odyssey there and still not having seen it.

They're going to get ignored if I don't say anything, but all of you people who haven't seen Ratatouille and Ed Wood need to fix that PDQ.

This.

And I feel completely ashamed being a film student and looking at my movie rack and seeing 2001: A Space Odyssey there and still not having seen it.

Another connection! We are both putting off seeing that film for no reason, despite having it!

It really is like we're machines, put into different places in the world and raised up to see if the nature vs. nurture argument holds any merit.