nPower Football League Thread 2010/2011

Adam

After Lutons fans proud moment of attacking the York players for doing them last year . Hope the buggers stay down.

Yeah every single one of us 'attacked' them. No wait that was 100 idiots. Every club has their portion of idiots, it's just ours did something particularily idiotic. The rest of the club doesn't deserve to be punished because of these people. I am by no means defending what happened, but sick of people tarring all of us with the same brush. I know we are the villains in this dream story of AFC, and god I wish it was both of us going up, but I will hopefully be the one celebrating on Saturday.

No not everyone but it's hardly isolated with Luton in recent years is it? Just like the fact you've STILL not paid Stevenage back for the ripped up seats at Broadhall Way (imagine if you'd lost...) or the city centre damage of Peterborough on visits every time you've played there. I know it captures the town perfectly but get rid of the skinhead element and a lot of people might give more goodwill, though with Brabin in charge I suspect that'll be there for a while! You were treated poorly by the league but the attitudes of the clubs staff and supporters soon lost the sympathy from supporters of Conference clubs during your visit down there.

Still waiting for you to "piss this tin pot league" come to think of it... :shifty:

Part of me likes the whole "Welsh Club in Premiership" idea, but part of me likes Nottingham Forest or Reading going back up.

Either way, whoever goes up will come back down :shifty:

Been a great game as expected. Fairly local derby with a Peterborough team who don't know what defense is. 3-2 now after an unfortunate penalty and sending off for MK Dons. Great game and looking forward to the second leg. Might jump on the train for it, depending on the later play off game anyway...

For those watching;

SWANSEA v NOTTINGHAM FOREST TEAM NEWS

Swansea: De Vries, Rangel, Williams, Monk, Tate, Dyer, Dobbie, Allen, Britton, Sinclair, Borini.

Subs: Ma-Kalambay, Pratley, Beattie, Orlandi, Serran, Moore, Gower.

Nottingham Forest: Camp, Gunter, Chambers, Morgan, Moloney, McGugan, Cohen, McGoldrick, Moussi, Tyson, Tudgay.

Subs: Smith, Anderson, Earnshaw, McKenna, Boyd, Majewski, Lynch.

Referee: Andre Marriner (W Midlands)

Predicting Swansea to reach the final by the odd goal, possibly AET.

Just switched over five minutes ago and Swansea have taken the lead, looked a decent strike but the 'keeper didn't move. Didn't see it in real time though, just a few replays so assuming it didn't take any deflections or anything (didn't look like it) and he just didn't have a clear view?

EDIT: 2-0. Good one two, good strength, near static defending almost. Threatening a riot here?

Edited by IAceI

I'd say not. Forest looked very threatening at times in that match, Earnshaw hitting the post right before Swansea's third. Forest can come out and win 2-0 at home, but certainly Swansea have gone some way to getting to Wembley - but Forest did look good for periods and I think 2-0 isn't out of reach at home in the 90.

Do away goals count in play offs?

I'd say not. Forest looked very threatening at times in that match, Earnshaw hitting the post right before Swansea's third. Forest can come out and win 2-0 at home, but certainly Swansea have gone some way to getting to Wembley - but Forest did look good for periods and I think 2-0 isn't out of reach at home in the 90.

Do away goals count in play offs?

Oh bless you.