Football Manager 2011

Dan

Agents really is the only interesting thing. SI need to get bungs and match fixing in there too!

I'm not too fussed on agents. It will more than likely get boring after a while, like press conferences.

Agents? Meh.

Don't see what they will add to the game to be honest, it was always pretty much assumed that agents were in place already. Last game I got was FM08 where we already have players negotiations being termed in a way that souinds like its an agent doing it and you got constant rumours about players being linked with clubs, presumably fueled by agents. In an even older version you also had players being touted around with videos after good games as well.

New Player search options would be good. Anyone remember the CM Scout thingy for 2008 that gives players a position rank based on their stats? Well brigning that into the game would be great, let you search based ona combined total/average of weighted stats, so you don't miss that 19 Head, 19 Tack, 19 Pos CB just because he is one point below you 12 Pace.

Wow. Sarcasm.

Didnt think THAT existed on the internet.

Ever occured to you i tried looking and all i could find was CM 99/00? Idiot.

That's really funny and cutting because you use sarcasm to complain about sarcasm.

That's really funny and cutting because you use sarcasm to complain about sarcasm.

CM3 was the first football manager game I played. How much of a step backwards was CM98? (I'm aware it uses the CM2 engine or something similar)

I know that I usually get tired of old games quickly, but the ridiculous nostalgia of the 1997 Chelsea squad is drawing me in.

Ed De Goey

Celestine Babayaro

Dan Petrescu

Frank Leboeuf

Frank Sinclair

Graeme Le Saux

Roberto Di Matteo

Dennis Wise

Gustavo Poyet

Gianfranco Zola

Tore Andre Flo

Sparky on the bench

:wub:

• Like 3

CM97/98 is the best of the entire series, followed by 01/02.

You've built it up there, seeing as 01/02 is so fucking awesome I've ended up buying it 3 times (although the third time it turned out I hadn't lost the second one after all, so I now have two copies).

If I download it this weekend and it's even slightly weak, I'm coming back in here and warning you for the crime of toying with a mod's hopes and dreams.

• Like 3

You've built it up there, seeing as 01/02 is so fucking awesome I've ended up buying it 3 times (although the third time it turned out I hadn't lost the second one after all, so I now have two copies).

If I download it this weekend and it's even slightly weak, I'm coming back in here and warning you for the crime of toying with a mod's hopes and dreams.

Bear in mind its DOS based and much, much simpler than any of the rest of the series you'll have played. It's limited as hell on things - but it's fun.