Batman: Arkham City

Johnny Latino Heat

I just did the part Pris mentioned.

Trying to get out of the Subway after getting that all done was a nightmare for me. I forgot there was a vent I had to crawl through to get to that big group of thugs where the door is unable to be opened, so I traveled ALL the way back to where the you first encounter the guys with the radio interference stuff. So much time wasted.

Just picked up the mine detonator thing and stopped the game there. Next time I play I head off to Freeze for the cure (or the final Titan container in the Steel Mill, unless I could do that after I complete the main story).

This fight with Two-Face as Catwoman is still pissing me off, can't get near him without getting shot. I wanna be Batman again, this is a piss take.

Keep taking out one of his thugs on the ground floor and let them all swarm over there. Then, sneak up on Two Face until you see one of them closing in on you and then flee back to the shadows of the ground floor.

This fight with Two-Face as Catwoman is still pissing me off, can't get near him without getting shot. I wanna be Batman again, this is a piss take.

Keep taking out one of his thugs on the ground floor and let them all swarm over there. Then, sneak up on Two Face until you see one of them closing in on you and then flee back to the shadows of the ground floor.

I finally did it!!!

:w00t:

Going to try and find all the riddler rooms etc now, only found one so far.

I don't know if it's just me but Batman is a massive dick in this game.

Film Critic Hulk did a take on the sexism in the game, and I tend to agree; it's one thing to have the thugs being sexist (because they're baddies and all), but...

when Batman got physical with a mostly helpless Harley Quinn (shoving her to the ground), I cringed.

Film Critic Hulk did a take on the sexism in the game, and I tend to agree; it's one thing to have the thugs being sexist (because they're baddies and all), but...

when Batman got physical with a mostly helpless Harley Quinn (shoving her to the ground), I cringed.

I didn't see the huge fuss taking into consideration that this is a darker universe, meant for a more adult gamer and frankly - they are villains how else do you expect them to act? And the Harley in this game is certainly not something I'd want near me either.

chaotic_Evil.jpg

• Like 2

Just in case it should be in spoilers...

can anyone remind me of the whereabouts of Calender Man? I remember seeing him somewhere near the start of the game for some reason and thinking, "I'll have to go back to him at some stage"... But I just can't remember where...